Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Completion percentage, can no longer see how many achievements I need.

AuthorMessage
ZWEIFELundANGST
Posted on 23 June 19 at 09:14
On ”My Homepage”, on the green tile that shows my completion percentage. When I clicked that before, it would show information on how many achievements I need to unlock to reach the next percent. (Something like ”59%, 115 achievements needed to reach 60%”)

It’s not doing that anymore, when I click that now I just get sent straight to the leaderboards. Is this a bug or have you changed this function? Is there any other place on the site where I can see this information?

I use an iPad Air 2, and I have tried with both Safari and Firefox browsers.
Joel78
Joel78
Posted on 23 June 19 at 09:36
Are you sure that wasn't on a PC? There you just need to hover the mouse over that, I'm not sure how you can do it on a tablet.
ZWEIFELundANGST
Posted on 23 June 19 at 09:40
Yes, I’m sure, I haven’t used a PC for about three years. I always use my iPad when using this site (or any other site).

Like I said, when I clicked the tile once it would show me the information, but now it just sends me to the leaderboards instead.
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 23 June 19 at 12:14, Edited on 23 June 19 at 12:15 by Otouto72
I thought this was just me. I liked the new badges because I was able to check and see how many achievements I needed to get to the next %, now I'm not able to and it annoys me. And I use an iPad Air as well.
Bastian Reader
Posted on 23 June 19 at 12:55, Edited on 23 June 19 at 12:56 by Bastian Reader
This is happening to me as well on my iPhone. I used to be able to see my percentages. It's also happening to all of the badges.
MarkyMarkB84
MarkyMarkB84
Posted on 23 June 19 at 22:52
I'm the same on my Samsung phone so its not just apple that has the issue, hope its just a bug because I did enjoy the feature.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 24 June 19 at 00:18
I have never been able to tap the badge to see that information, it has always taken me straight to the leaderboards. Is this on the desktop site or mobile? I always use the desktop.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
MarkyMarkB84
MarkyMarkB84
Posted on 24 June 19 at 13:52
Desktop site I use mate, its working again so all good.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 24 June 19 at 17:39, Edited on 24 June 19 at 17:39 by Reborn Insanity
There was a recent rework of the tooltips (the pop up when you hover over something) on the site. The issues with them should be fixed now. If you're still experiencing this please let me know.

I just checked on iOS as well and I'm seeing the tooltips there when I tap a badge. Though I just noticed another issue which I'm going to log on the mobile side.
See You Space Cowboy...
ZWEIFELundANGST
Posted on 24 June 19 at 22:11, Edited on 25 June 19 at 11:31 by ZWEIFELundANGST
Thanks. It’s better now, but still doesn’t work quite as it should. I still get sent to the leaderboards when I tap the badges, however, now when i go back from the leaderboards the pop up is there. So I can at least get that information, but a little annoying that I have to go to the leaderboard first and the go back.

Edit: and now it’s back to not showing at all, even if i go to leaderboards and then back out.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 25 June 19 at 14:15, Edited on 25 June 19 at 14:15 by CRUM LEE
ZWEIFELundANGST said:
Thanks. It’s better now, but still doesn’t work quite as it should. I still get sent to the leaderboards when I tap the badges, however, now when i go back from the leaderboards the pop up is there. So I can at least get that information, but a little annoying that I have to go to the leaderboard first and the go back.

Edit: and now it’s back to not showing at all, even if i go to leaderboards and then back out.
This exact same situation is happening to me
ZWEIFELundANGST
Posted on 28 June 19 at 21:04
It works now. Thank you for fixit it, I really missed that function! :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.