Game Discussion: Borderlands 2

DLC Raid Boss Level Scaling Question

• eohjayeohjay1,953,034
    Posted on 23 June 19 at 11:37
    So, my wife and I just finished our first playthrough of the main campaign on Normal Mode. We finished at Level 35 with everything done except for "You. Will. Die. A lot.". We're getting ready to start the DLC and had a question about how it scales. Basically, we're trying to decide on whether to play it on Normal Mode or True Vault Hunter Mode.

Normal Mode: I've been told the enemies and loot only scale to around Level 35. So, we should steamroll it, but not really level up or find anything good.

True Vault Hunter Mode: I've been told everything scales to Level 50, so we should have a bit more fun this route and actually level and find useful gear. It could be more of a tough time, but we're work towards the ultimate Level 50 goal.

My question is -

We're leaning towards doing the DLC on True Vault Hunter Mode, but my main worry is that all of the DLC Raid Bosses will be too tough for us in this mode. Do the bosses also scale with player level, or do they just appear at Level 50? I'd hate to have to slog back through the DLC a second time on normal mode because we bit off more than we could chew.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 June 19 at 15:16, Edited on 25 June 19 at 15:20 by
    yes all boss scales with player level in True Vault Hunter Mode
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads