Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth Forum

New Map- Bloody Dreamland

AuthorMessage
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 24 June 19 at 07:21
For those that haven't checked the Campaign maps there is a new one out today- hope there are some new cards to go with it as well...
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 24 June 19 at 08:43
Everything I've unlocked so far has been matching up to that Russian website posted in a different post. (Ghost Ranger,Dark Witch, Galaxy Swordsman etc)

Some good cards and yet feels like more of the same.

I'll gladly take another Caster and Starry Queen though.
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 24 June 19 at 11:08, Edited on 24 June 19 at 11:10 by Carlton Slayer
Don't have either Ghost Ranger or Starry Queen so looks like I'll at least try to 3 star the thing. Any particularly interesting nonsense to watch out for?
MA3LSTR0M808
MA3LSTR0M808
Posted on 24 June 19 at 12:28
Ghost Ranger would of been awesome if they kept the spirit control skill, but the Dev's replaced it with water armour because it would have been too OP. Yet Jealous Govenor remains untouched laugh
MA3LSTR0M808
MA3LSTR0M808
Posted on 24 June 19 at 12:30
plus I still can't beat 19-11-3 torment with all the awesome OP cards I have: If anyone has a solution please post.
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 24 June 19 at 14:26
You've got me beat- I just finished 20-11-1 to get Queen of Icefield and am now trying to get 20-1-2 out of the way...
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 24 June 19 at 20:56
I beat 19-11-3 Torment with:

2 Celestian Superior
2 Magical Puppeteer
2 Advanced Alchemist (the teleporter)
2 Mirror Witch
1 Fallen Angel
1 Witchcraft Alchemist

Soul Shield, Lava Armor, Dragon Howling, Storm

Took quite a few attempts though, I don't have the cards like Varian Wyrn or Queen of Icefield that would do really well here. (Edit: I do now though)

Biggest annoyances were the Seer with all silence, Pisces with all silence, the other 2 Seers, Libra with Luna Blessing , Sagittarius with Resistance (the whole Escape dying thing)

Biggest issue is the enemy doesn't have that much HP, making it hard to not kill them by accident. Surviving their hits was usually less of a problem unless multiple Super Damnations are going off.

If I could make a change, I'd probably find a way to use Varian Wyrn and/or Queen of Icefield to sit in front of the Seers
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 25 June 19 at 19:53
Finally managed to get 20-1-2 out if the way with this deck:
Princess Sakura
Jealous Governor
Goblin Sapper level 18
Flower Fairy level 17
Monkey King w/Resistance
Forest Prophet w/Resistance
Monster Platinum
Moon Witch
Witchcraft Alchemist
Tiger Chaser
Runes were Dirt, Basaker, Dragon Howling and- Soul Shield? Forgot to remove that after the last card changes in the deck...
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 30 June 19 at 15:40
I've been too busy to clear Torment. Am I looking at this right though? None of the 5 star cards/extra card rewards are dropping in Torment? (Besides Rhea + 30 scraps for 1 star completion?)

I.E. No Ghost Ranger, no Galaxy Swordsman etc?
Carlton Slayer
Posted on 07 July 19 at 22:21
MemoriesOfFinal said:
I've been too busy to clear Torment. Am I looking at this right though? None of the 5 star cards/extra card rewards are dropping in Torment? (Besides Rhea + 30 scraps for 1 star completion?)

I.E. No Ghost Ranger, no Galaxy Swordsman etc?
Can't say that I need the cards but that definitely kills any desire for me to try Torment this map- of the last 6 maps I've only done Scorching Mountain in Torment- just not worth it w/o any kind of reward...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.