Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Fortnite's 14 Days of Summer Begins Today

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 25 June 19 at 10:17
Unvaulted weapons and limited time modes

Please click here to read the story: Fortnite's 14 Days of Summer Begins Today
Luku38
Luku38
Posted on 25 June 19 at 12:29
events over events and still no news about the pve mode going free to play redface...
in 2012, dracula was feasting on virgin's blood. now, 2018, he starved to death....
Barn3yXBOX
Barn3yXBOX
Posted on 25 June 19 at 13:35
Luku38 said:
events over events and still no news about the pve mode going free to play redface...
On one note, true, but I think everyone who wanted to play it has already bought it.
B3CKER
B3CKER
Posted on 25 June 19 at 13:38
Man, this game and it’s developers are just awesome. Keep up the great work. You’re keeping me coming back again and again. Really entertaining game.
Follow me on Instagram: @jar3d_b
Wyyvern
Wyyvern
Posted on 25 June 19 at 18:24
Barn3yXBOX said:
Luku38 said:
On one note, true, but I think everyone who wanted to play it has already bought it.
Almost like that was the plan...
Here be dragons.
I NVIII I
I NVIII I
Posted on 25 June 19 at 20:27
Wyyvern said:
Barn3yXBOX said:
Luku38 said:
Well I really want to play it but when I heard it was going to be free I was happy to wait, hopefully it’s soon or they manage to lock it down on game pass.
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 25 June 19 at 22:46
Wyyvern said:
Barn3yXBOX said:
Luku38 said:
They were smart enough and ego free enough to realize that the little side project is an historically significant game and the original plans concerning STW can wait several years or forever

to get back on topic

The modes TAG! and Splashdown are pretty horrible. They better hope whatever modes are next are a improvement
I NVIII I
I NVIII I
Posted on 26 June 19 at 00:42
freedomgirl85 said:
Wyyvern said:
Barn3yXBOX said:
Luku38 said:
They were smart enough and ego free enough to realize that the little side project is an historically significant game and the original plans concerning STW can wait several years or forever

to get back on topic

The modes TAG! and Splashdown are pretty horrible. They better hope whatever modes are next are a improvement
Felt like they lasted too long and was too open, fun at first and thats it.
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 27 June 19 at 00:45
freedomgirl85 said:
Wyyvern said:
Barn3yXBOX said:
Luku38 said:
Literally the one reason I haven’t bought Save The World, Epic said they’d release it without cost and bugs but I don’t see this happening at all. A team with this much exposure who decide not to go through with their original plan just annoys me. I can only assume they have two separate teams handling the battle royale and campaign, come on guys what’s the real hold up here...
You child of a twon-ha!
TromboneGuy360
Posted on 08 July 19 at 12:11
Luku38 said:
Why does it have to be free? Literately there are so many games people play that they buy. Because a game has a free section (Battle Royal) does not entitle the pve (Save the World) to be free. ;P
"Imagine if you only woke up tomorrow with the things you prayed for today."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.