Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Battlefield V Update Prepares for Chapter 4: Defying the Odds

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 25 June 19 at 11:09
The map has been delayed

Please click here to read the story: Battlefield V Update Prepares for Chapter 4: Defying the Odds
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 25 June 19 at 11:34
No mention of a fix for the "Jack of all Trades" and "Elite" achievements... roll
One does not simply stop playing xbox
HUN playmore
HUN playmore
Posted on 25 June 19 at 12:02
YaIrishMick96 said:
No mention of a fix for the "Jack of all Trades" and "Elite" achievements... roll
Didn't people figure out you only have to play on the same server? I didn't start the game yet, just heard somewhere.
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 25 June 19 at 12:20
Until they fix the multiplayer achievements, this game can kiss my ass.

It’s not feasible to earn Elite or Jack of All Trades in one sitting (which is what I understand the broken requirements to be... not just same server).
Visions of Gore
Posted on 25 June 19 at 13:01
Shit, my backlog would choke a donkey. I still ain't played this or BF1 despite owning both for a whileredface
VONHELLS
VONHELLS
Posted on 25 June 19 at 14:01
I hope fixed achievement....
Proud Dad MCAL
Posted on 25 June 19 at 14:02
They should just kill this came and pretend they never released it
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 25 June 19 at 14:48
Frontlines mode also received some improvements.?

I thought they removed this mode? And yes, they really should have fixed or mentioned something about a fix for all the MP achievements. Staying in the same lobby to get all the conquest maps was hard enough, but gettting all the classes while in the same lobby might be difficult.
Giincee
Giincee
Posted on 25 June 19 at 16:19
I think Frontlines is still playable through Operations...
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's JOHN CENA!
x athiktos x
x athiktos x
Posted on 25 June 19 at 18:01, Edited on 25 June 19 at 18:04 by x athiktos x
HUN playmore said:
YaIrishMick96 said:
Didn't people figure out you only have to play on the same server? I didn't start the game yet, just heard somewhere.
Yes, but some achievements like Jack of All Trades and Elite require much more time than a single lobby warrants. Plus, most people are more casual gamers and leave the lobby before we do. It's not uncommon for a lobby to fizzle out before you can play every Conquest map, let alone score 500,000 in one lobby.

However, I created a solution with a link to a thread on EA that had a moderator replying to gamers. "EA_Blueberry" just said regarding this patch:
"The team was aiming to address them in this update and we're hoping to get a confirmation from players on live servers."

Hopefully it works. Looks like EA may be sliding this one in under the radar as to not draw attention to their all too common achievement issues. Is the patch live yet? I have no idea because I'm at work.
I tlain you life!
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 25 June 19 at 21:21
Downloading the 5.36 GB update now...

I’ll let you all know if I have any luck popping the broken MP achievements in question.
Hefty Dan
Hefty Dan
Posted on 25 June 19 at 23:18
Eager beaver achievement still not unlocked for me, after installing this 5gb update cry
XSniperNinjaX
XSniperNinjaX
Posted on 25 June 19 at 23:19
from what one person was saying on Twitch he thinks the UPDATE IS BROKEN
Scorpionxx0
Scorpionxx0
Posted on 25 June 19 at 23:49
Stuck on that damn death from above achievement because the damn things glitched shut. Before releasing new content they should fix their damn achievements so they be be unlocked.
Psycho Trent
Psycho Trent
Posted on 26 June 19 at 00:48
YaIrishMick96 said:
I agree this is non sense. I like all the fixes i read the patch notes. But its 2019!! simple tracking achievements not working is unacceptable. I want to enjoy this horrible rep of a game but this kinda crap does not help. If they don't get it working properly it's nail in the coffin for alot of guys in this studio. ALSO, please just give us Bad Company 3 already :)
ShadyShall
ShadyShall
Posted on 26 June 19 at 01:20
Damn. i was so excited to start this game soon... play some good old fashioned FPS MP all summer... but i am not touching broken shit. anyone know if maybe the glitch doesn't affect you if you were to start playing today... i.e. starting after the bugged update?
[url=http://www.trueachievements.com/ShadyShall.htm][img]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/ShadyShall.png[/img][/url]
V4R14N7
V4R14N7
Posted on 26 June 19 at 09:58
Scorpionxx0 said:
Stuck on that damn death from above achievement because the damn things glitched shut. Before releasing new content they should fix their damn achievements so they be be unlocked.
Yes, stop updating the whole game for the whole community across multiple platforms because a few Xbox users can't unlock a few achievements that don't effect overall gameplay, sounds about right.
stealth finger
Posted on 26 June 19 at 12:33
Just put the headline as new map doesn't work on main mode.
iLoganW x
iLoganW x
Posted on 26 June 19 at 20:54
IDGAF
WeAwokenTheHive
Posted on 27 June 19 at 13:29
More achievements please! The achievement additions to BF1 were fantastic and really rewarding.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.