Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Just Cause 4 Los Demonios DLC Achievements Revealed, Arrives Tomorrow

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 25 June 19 at 16:29
Trials, Toys and Terror Update arrives too

Please click here to read the story: Just Cause 4 Los Demonios DLC Achievements Revealed, Arrives Tomorrow
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 25 June 19 at 16:40
Well those toys look amazing
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 25 June 19 at 17:09
I want a mini jet!
Play nice!
V3ntilator
V3ntilator
Posted on 25 June 19 at 17:15
Amazing that they are still adding content for free.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 25 June 19 at 19:07
Is this game still a buggy mess? Was gonna start it once it hit gamepass, but looking at the forums and cheevos it seems like a dated nightmare. Curious with all these add ons if theyre also taking time to address core issues? Thanks for any info guys!toast
Matthew
pukem0nn
pukem0nn
Posted on 25 June 19 at 19:10
V3ntilator said:
it's not free. it's included in the season pass. and propably 9.99 or 14.99 on its own
MagicalMelon567
Posted on 25 June 19 at 20:08
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Is this game still a buggy mess? Was gonna start it once it hit gamepass, but looking at the forums and cheevos it seems like a dated nightmare. Curious with all these add ons if theyre also taking time to address core issues? Thanks for any info guys!toast
It's not worth playing because it crashes all the time and it's really boring and repetitive after the first 2 hours.
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 25 June 19 at 20:20
pukem0nn said:
V3ntilator said:
it's not free. it's included in the season pass. and propably 9.99 or 14.99 on its own
The free content noted as free in the article is free though wink
potterscrow
potterscrow
Posted on 26 June 19 at 00:38
This game missed the mark on so many levels. I was a huge Just Cause fan but this one totally missed the mark. I still may force myself to play dlc by I paid for it already. Big mistake.
Raptures Lost
Raptures Lost
Posted on 26 June 19 at 00:42
Can they fix the bugged achievements though?
Hoarder23
Hoarder23
Posted on 26 June 19 at 01:14
Available for me now
geordiedeviant
Posted on 26 June 19 at 05:20, Edited on 26 June 19 at 05:20 by geordiedeviant
Rico Was Here still bugged for me.
They are not seeing any more of my money until it's fixed.
Hellgate Aeon
Hellgate Aeon
Posted on 01 July 19 at 06:10
potterscrow said:
This game missed the mark on so many levels. I was a huge Just Cause fan but this one totally missed the mark. I still may force myself to play dlc by I paid for it already. Big mistake.
Just Cause 1 was nice at its time. Just Cause 2 is one of my all time favs. After that the franchise was dead. JC3 is a low FPS JC2 copy and JC4 is Call of Duty like story missions with buggy Goat Simulator physics and everything else is about hacking terminals over and over and over and oooooooooover again. But hey... there is weather facepalm

F+++ THAT GAME. i dont bother with that crap anymore
MizerisMoney
MizerisMoney
Posted on 01 July 19 at 21:36
Hellgate Aeon said:
potterscrow said:
Just Cause 1 was nice at its time. Just Cause 2 is one of my all time favs. After that the franchise was dead. JC3 is a low FPS JC2 copy and JC4 is Call of Duty like story missions with buggy Goat Simulator physics and everything else is about hacking terminals over and over and over and oooooooooover again. But hey... there is weather facepalm

F+++ THAT GAME. i dont bother with that crap anymore
I agree that this game was a huge disappointment. I am a big fan and this game totally let me down. I think 2 was probably the best one but 3 was really good too. They added a lot to it and the dlc was great. 4 committed the cardinal sin of just being boring. Explosions didnt even really mean anything anymore which is just crazy. Hopefully if they do 5 they can make it fun again. Lets start the campaign guys, (Make Just Cause Fun Again) 👌
MizerisMoney
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 04 July 19 at 08:55
Agh, £9.99 - no thanks.
Law Violation
Princess Luna41
Posted on 04 July 19 at 10:46
Is it just me or was Just Cause 4 quite disappointing?
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 04 July 19 at 11:52
No, you were both quite disappointing. smile
Play nice!
potterscrow
potterscrow
Posted on 06 July 19 at 14:42
Princess Luna41 said:
Is it just me or was Just Cause 4 quite disappointing?
Umm...If you actually read the thread you would realize that it's not just you.
Tenreth
Tenreth
Posted on 28 July 19 at 08:00
The game was decent, but those DLC are a pain in the ass. I wonder if they played them and liked what they created.
IT'S 100% garbage!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.