Game Discussion: Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition (Win 10) Forum

Path of the Tall

AuthorMessage
MoneyShot360
MoneyShot360
Posted on 25 June 19 at 22:33
I can not seem to get this to unlock. I have retried many of dungeons. Is there any dungeon that is the easiest to make sure this unlocks? Or maybe is there something in one of the dungeons that is easy to miss?
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 25 June 19 at 22:47
I think I unlocked it in the first dungeon (keytriarch?) on a replay. Sometimes enemies trigger when you pick up an item or magic, or go to a dead end path. My guess would be you're missing fights like this. I know Keytriarch, if you just rush through it only has like 2 fights, but there's a few you can start by picking up stuff, and I think there's one fight you have to backtrack for (there will be dialog about it).
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
MoneyShot360
MoneyShot360
Posted on 25 June 19 at 23:02, Edited on 25 June 19 at 23:03 by MoneyShot360
20 minutes after I post this, I tried dungeon in chapter 3 for the 3rd time and it worked. This was after beating the game and trying 5 and 2 multiple times. Odd.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 26 June 19 at 00:56
MoneyShot360 said:
20 minutes after I post this, I tried dungeon in chapter 3 for the 3rd time and it worked. This was after beating the game and trying 5 and 2 multiple times. Odd.
Game seems super buggy on both console and PC. I had to start a battle with warp strike way more times than 40 to get path of the rogue.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.