• Information
    Posted on 03 July 19 at 17:26
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Neverout Walkthrough
  • MysticWeirdoMysticWeirdo1,861,225
    Posted on 14 November 19 at 01:55
    I think there's an error in electrical level 7

The walkthrough has
    7th level: WF, F1, L1, F3, WF, F2, L1, F1, WF, F2, R1, F3, WF, R1, WF, F1, WAIT, F1, L1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F2, WF, F1, R1, F2, L1, WF, R2, WF, R1, F2, WF, R2, WF, R1, F1, WF, F4, L1, F2, L1, F4, WF, END

The first F3 doesn't leave you at in front of a wall so the solution should be
    7th level: WF, F1, L1, F4, WF, F2, L1, F1, WF, F2, R1, F3, WF, R1, WF, F1, WAIT, F1, L1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F2, WF, F1, R1, F2, L1, WF, R2, WF, R1, F2, WF, R2, WF, R1, F1, WF, F4, L1, F2, L1, F4, WF, END
  • SnipedByAGir1SnipedByAGir12,418,929
    Posted on 20 January 20 at 22:38
    It seems that electrical levels 10 and 11 are incorrect in this guide.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,943,324
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 20:34, Edited on 25 June 20 at 20:36 by TheOnlyMatto
    SnipedByAGir1 said:
    this is the first I've heard of it and it may be the direction you are when you land. If you could show me how you did it, like MysticWeirdo did, I can test it myself to see if it works. Thank you for the message and I will test those levels while I test the other comment. toast

MysticWeirdo said:
    I think there's an error in electrical level 7

The walkthrough has
    7th level: WF, F1, L1, F3, WF, F2, L1, F1, WF, F2, R1, F3, WF, R1, WF, F1, WAIT, F1, L1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F2, WF, F1, R1, F2, L1, WF, R2, WF, R1, F2, WF, R2, WF, R1, F1, WF, F4, L1, F2, L1, F4, WF, END

The first F3 doesn't leave you at in front of a wall so the solution should be
    7th level: WF, F1, L1, F4, WF, F2, L1, F1, WF, F2, R1, F3, WF, R1, WF, F1, WAIT, F1, L1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F2, WF, F1, R1, F2, L1, WF, R2, WF, R1, F2, WF, R2, WF, R1, F1, WF, F4, L1, F2, L1, F4, WF, END
    It sounds like you are right but before I can change it I will have to run the level. This game is pretty fun so I don't mind and thank you for the message. toast

dance

Please quote this sentence if you find anything wrong with the WT so I get the message.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 12 July 20 at 17:51
    I can confirm MysticWierdos post. The F3 should be an F4 and is still wrong as of 12July20. I will be checking the other comments momentarily and will post my findings.
  • Posted on 12 July 20 at 18:01
    I can confirm SnipedByAGil1's concern regarding level 10 only, level 11 worked fine for me. Upon the the first F2 in the sequence I was in a position where I was only able to move forward one space before performing a wall flip (at this point I was killed), once I respawned the guide worked.
  • Posted on 12 July 20 at 18:39
    Teleporter level 1: My initial spawn was facing the wall and having to rotate L1 before proceeding
  • flashisdoomflashisdoom379,028
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 00:45
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    SnipedByAGir1 said:
    this is the first I've heard of it and it may be the direction you are when you land. If you could show me how you did it, like MysticWeirdo did, I can test it myself to see if it works. Thank you for the message and I will test those levels while I test the other comment. toast

Please quote this sentence if you find anything wrong with the WT so I get the message.
    I followed the guide and can also vouch that the electric levels of 10 & 11 are incorrect. Everything else worked fine for me though. Ty for the guide
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 00:53
    flashisdoom said:
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    SnipedByAGir1 said:

I followed the guide and can also vouch that the electric levels of 10 & 11 are incorrect. Everything else worked fine for me though. Ty for the guide
    K, ty. I have been meaning to go back and add pics so I will do this as well today. Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you enjoyed the game/wt.
    See you in Valhalla
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 01:02
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    flashisdoom said:
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    SnipedByAGir1 said:

K, ty. I have been meaning to go back and add pics so I will do this as well today. Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you enjoyed the game/wt.
    My pleasure. It was infuriating lol but hey the fact that you did this guide in the first place more than makes up for the few mistakes :P

Excellent guide on the whole & keep up the good work!
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 01:03
    a 5th of v0dka said:
    I can confirm MysticWierdos post. The F3 should be an F4 and is still wrong as of 12July20. I will be checking the other comments momentarily and will post my findings.
    thanks for confirming, this has been changed.
    See you in Valhalla
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 01:47, Edited on 30 September 20 at 02:05 by TheOnlyMatto
    a 5th of v0dka said:
    I can confirm SnipedByAGil1's concern regarding level 10 only, level 11 worked fine for me. Upon the the first F2 in the sequence I was in a position where I was only able to move forward one space before performing a wall flip (at this point I was killed), once I respawned the guide worked.
    SnipedByAGir1 said:
    flashisdoom said:
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    flashisdoom said:
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    SnipedByAGir1 said:

My pleasure. It was infuriating lol but hey the fact that you did this guide in the first place more than makes up for the few mistakes :P

Excellent guide on the whole & keep up the good work!
    I just reinstalled the game, played level 9 so I would land where I needed to in level 10. Played through to level 12 and all parts were right.

The likely cause of this is one of two things I noticed while writing this:

If you make one mistake or push the buttons too fast then your count will be off and so will the guide.

If you enter the level a different way then the guide will be wrong.

I think it is most likely that a button was pushed too fast or you guys were facing the wrong way. Again, I have now ran this 3 times (once for every complaint) and I have found nothing wrong.

If anyone else experiences this then try stopping and looking at the first WF. If the direction you are facing won't lead to a WF by following the instructions then try facing another way. 1 of the 4 directions will work! I promise, I just did it again.

I have added this and hopefully it helps:

Note: I waited for animations to finish before moving, with every single step, so if you move too fast then you will likely find that not every button you push actually counts. This will lead to confusion or claims of the WT being incorrect and I have ran these levels multiple times now (finding nothing wrong). Please take your time and do not rush!

Nothing wrong may be a bit of a stretch but with the 2 levels that have been complained about most, I have found no errors.
    See you in Valhalla
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 01:48
    a 5th of v0dka said:
    Teleporter level 1: My initial spawn was facing the wall and having to rotate L1 before proceeding
    yup! you were right brother. I have added the L1 to it but in my defense it does say to turn until you see the picture :P
    See you in Valhalla
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 05:18
    Hmm I checked multiple times by redoing all the levels following the guide to make sure I wasn't getting into the wrong position to level 10 but perhaps I was making the same mistake over & over that I didn't see? I might go back & check later but I don't know if I have it in me to go back to that game.

Maybe the problem is I didn't know there was a right way to enter level 10? There was only a picture of 1st level to see where you're suppose to position yourself. That might be the problem I was having. I didn't see anywhere posted about how to enter specific levels? Did I misread something?
  • Posted on 30 September 20 at 07:33
    All of the submitted changes have been published smile
    TA Mod, Walkthrough Overseer & TA Playlist Organiser. Come see my snakes, lizards, frogs and inverts: https://www.instagram.com/maidstone_menagerie
    Posted on 30 September 20 at 19:25, Edited on 30 September 20 at 19:38 by TheOnlyMatto
    flashisdoom said:
    Hmm I checked multiple times by redoing all the levels following the guide to make sure I wasn't getting into the wrong position to level 10 but perhaps I was making the same mistake over & over that I didn't see? I might go back & check later but I don't know if I have it in me to go back to that game.

Maybe the problem is I didn't know there was a right way to enter level 10? There was only a picture of 1st level to see where you're suppose to position yourself. That might be the problem I was having. I didn't see anywhere posted about how to enter specific levels? Did I misread something?
    Yes I think I may have to take some info out of the tips/hints section and add them to the start of the WT. I really wish the game designers made it so you landed the same way no matter how you ended a level or entered the tunnel but it will definitely throw off the WT.

I have added this to the beginning of the WT to explain exactly what we discussed.

LEAVE SMALL PAUSES BETWEEN EACH STEP. F3 WOULD BE FORWARD, PAUSE, FORWARD, PAUSE, FORWARD, PAUSE. Or you take the chance of a move not registering and throwing off your count. Quickly mashing the cn_up 5 times may move you two times. I hope you understand.

If you choose to return to the hub to change the level and start the level over, note that you will start in a different place depending on how you enter the level. This can easily be fixed by looking at each direction and figuring out where the first WF occurs. If the way you are facing has 1 step to the wall, and there are 2 steps forward on the instructions, then you are facing the wrong way.

Instructions can look alike, so highlight the level you are on and I strongly suggest focusing on the instructions more than the games. As long as you line up the first shot right the rest of the time should be smooth sailing. I've run each of these 4-5 times (not counting complaints that have caused an additional few attempts of certain levels) to make sure it can be done without watching the screen. Don't turn or move while in the air.

Note: I waited for animations to finish before moving, with every single step, so if you move too fast then you will likely find that not every button you push actually counts. This will lead to confusion or claims of the WT being incorrect and I have ran these levels multiple times now (finding nothing wrong). Please take your time and do not rush!
    See you in Valhalla
  • Lasher67Lasher67296,920
    Posted on 29 October 20 at 13:05
    Great walkthrough guide, however in the cumulative achievements section you have the companion cube achievement listed twice.
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt2,095,326
    Posted on 23 January 21 at 19:34
    magnetic 12, yours is : 12th level: F1, L1, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, R1, F3, WF, L1, F1, R1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F4, WF, L1, WF, F5, WF, R1, F4, R1, WF, F3, R1, WF, F1, END

should be : 12th level: F1, L1, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, R1, F3, WF, L1, F1, R1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F4, WF, L1, WF, F5, WF, R1, F4, R1, WF, F3, R1, F1 WF, F1, END

unless i made a misstep somewhere and got really lucky (which is possible). other than that detail, fantastic guide. also, the electric fix worked fine for me (didnt have an issue with it, wouldnt have known there was ever an issue with it until i came here for the magnetic one and read about it)
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
    Posted on 15 February 21 at 00:37, Edited on 15 February 21 at 01:13 by TheOnlyMatto
    Lasher67 said:
    Great walkthrough guide, however in the cumulative achievements section you have the companion cube achievement listed twice.
    ty I will check this out tomorrow because GTASC is intense right now. (Fixed)

ScoobyDoobyD0nt said:
    magnetic 12, yours is : 12th level: F1, L1, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, R1, F3, WF, L1, F1, R1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F4, WF, L1, WF, F5, WF, R1, F4, R1, WF, F3, R1, WF, F1, END

should be : 12th level: F1, L1, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, R1, F3, WF, L1, F1, R1, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, F5, WF, L1, F4, WF, L1, WF, F5, WF, R1, F4, R1, WF, F3, R1, F1 WF, F1, END

unless i made a misstep somewhere and got really lucky (which is possible). other than that detail, fantastic guide. also, the electric fix worked fine for me (didnt have an issue with it, wouldnt have known there was ever an issue with it until i came here for the magnetic one and read about it)
    I have ran the levels so many times that I am certain they are all right. It is very easy to accidentally push a button too fast and not move enough but the suggestion you have made makes sense. I will run it again as soon as I can but there is a chance that you pushed a button too fast and that is why you were F1 away from the wall. I'll msg you if you were right but again, GTASC is intense so it will be a day or two before I can do this.

I have also updated the two cumulative achievements for teleporting and 1000 steps to give better information to everyone on how to get them. Hope this helps everyone.
    See you in Valhalla
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.