Game Discussion: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Forum

Super Boost Achievement glitched?

AuthorMessage
HunterCH
HunterCH
Posted on 27 June 19 at 03:59
Done a couple of super boosts (hold rb to slide, lb to boost perfect, 3 times in a row) and even got the achievements for doing this 5 times in a row. But did not unlock the achievement for super boosting? Anybody ran into this as well? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance guys.
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 27 June 19 at 14:20
For me I got it by chaining drift boosts with turbo pads. This should cause the fire coming from the kart to be more potent and give you a speed boost.
Wake me, when you need me.
HunterCH
HunterCH
Posted on 27 June 19 at 15:56
So, just boosting perfect 3 times in a row is not a super boost? 🤔 did you activate the third boost befor going on the turbo pad?
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 28 June 19 at 11:23
I don't know what exactly a super boost even is to be honest, but yes I did what you said and timed my third boost to activate right before I hit the pad
Wake me, when you need me.
HollabackGaming
Posted on 16 July 19 at 18:20, Edited on 16 July 19 at 18:37 by HollabackGaming
Obtaining the Sacred Fire which this remaster calls 'Super Boost' is after chaining 3 drift boosts landing three mini turbo boosts then hiting a turbo pad. You'll know when you see big flames emitting from the exhuast. Some maps have a big turbo boost which lets you obtain Ultimate Sacred Fire.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.