Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Announces More Games for Xbox Game Pass

• DenXDDenXD473,251
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 18:44Permalink
    Un-der-tale.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,063,850
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 18:49Permalink
    Nice, wanted to try MTaP!
    Legohead 1977
  • HuwCW87HuwCW87167,802
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 18:59Permalink
    Blair witch, spirit fairer and way to the woods are all coming to gamepass, sweet, might buy spirit fairer though, to support the devs and that.
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 19:24Permalink
    Blair witch was a nice surprise at e3, so random. The second the camera panned over to the dude in the corner i was like wtf this blair witch?! Love me some gamepass!toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 19:26Permalink
    Every month can't be amazing but I bet this isn't the full list for July by any means.

In the past month or so they added Metro Exodus, Batman Arkham Knight, Borderlands Handsome collection, Hollow Knight, Shenmue 1+2, Guacamelee 2, OuterWilds, Voidbstds, The surge, Rare replay and a bunch of others.

Not sure what else anyone can expect really
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,288,367
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 19:35Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    I dont' feel there is an even exchange for the quality of games that have left the pass versus the quality of the games that have been added.
    You do realize that these are only indie games because they were announced during an indie show? There will be more games coming. Non-indie stuff.

Also Undertale is considered one of the best games of the generation.
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 20:05Permalink
    Quite a few of those on my wishlist so will definitely play bad north and yokus island. My time at portia looks amazing as well
  • Doc BuddhaDoc Buddha748,254
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 20:05Permalink
    Cuthred said:
    Everyone should then play the gem "Yoku's Island Express"
    I totally agree, even though my wife beat me onto the first finishers leader board lol (she's 2nd, I'm 8th).
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan967,862
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 20:10Permalink
    Holy smokes YES Undertale!! :D
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 20:20Permalink
    DANgerous Mavu said:
    Every month can't be amazing but I bet this isn't the full list for July by any means.
    It's not the list for July, it's just a list of ID@Xbox games that are confirmed to be included at some point in the future. Only one has been confirmed for July, even.
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 20:27Permalink
    Undertale & My Time at Portia.
    Even without being on Game Pass for £1, I'm chuffed.
    And I'm going to play Undertale even if it doesn't have achievements!
  • Detox2033Detox2033205,245
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 20:43Permalink
    Yokus Island Express!!!! So great.
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 22:00Permalink
    Anyone know if Bad North or GoNNER are any good?
    Banana Big Boys
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE2,052,335
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 22:28Permalink
    Yoku's Island is one of the best ID games on the XBOX. Glad people get to play it now...
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 22:37Permalink
    Any addition is a good addition I suppose. I already have Yoku and don't really care about the others. Hopefully more titles will keep coming. Hoping AOE & Minecraft are added to the PC pass.
    This space for rent.
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,014,751
    Posted on 27 June 19 at 22:38Permalink
    I loved Yoku. Machinarium is a great adventure game which everyone should play - I've been through it as a flash game, on mobile and on PC. It's superb.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 27 June 19 at 23:24Permalink
    Sir Paulygon said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    I dont' feel there is an even exchange for the quality of games that have left the pass versus the quality of the games that have been added.
    I feel that way too. There's only one game I'm keen on playing, maybe two of them, but that's pushing it. There were a few I wouldn't have mind sinking my teeth into, but don't have the time to do that since they're leaving soon.
    I believe you are both misusing "quality" when you mean "preference". While there may be less games that appeal to you that has nothing to do with the quality of said games. I for one feel they are adding more games I'd enjoy, I understand that even the ones I don't are still great games in the eyes of others
  • LIL SH4DYLIL SH4DY263,626
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 01:10Permalink
    Was already looking forward to After-party, Creature in the Well, Spiritfarer, Unto the End, Totem Teller, and Phoenix Point from the last ID@Xbox Gamepass montage. Definitely curious to try Bad North and Gonner, and having just finished the fantastic Banner Saga I now have access to the entire series. Really interesting stretch of Gamepass for my personal tastes.
  • SeitzzSeitzz827,719
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 01:36Permalink
    Bad North and Gonner have some appeal, might check them out in a few months when I'm through some more games.
  • imaidiot19imaidiot19741,092
    Posted on 28 June 19 at 02:21Permalink
    Hoping all the PC ones have achievements and are stacks!
    Yes, I know I am.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.