Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Announces More Games for Xbox Game Pass

AuthorMessage
Sir Paulygon
Sir Paulygon
Posted on 28 June 19 at 02:30
Nobodys Stooge said:
Sir Paulygon said:
Kanchanaburi said:
I dont' feel there is an even exchange for the quality of games that have left the pass versus the quality of the games that have been added.
I feel that way too. There's only one game I'm keen on playing, maybe two of them, but that's pushing it. There were a few I wouldn't have mind sinking my teeth into, but don't have the time to do that since they're leaving soon.
I believe you are both misusing "quality" when you mean "preference". While there may be less games that appeal to you that has nothing to do with the quality of said games. I for one feel they are adding more games I'd enjoy, I understand that even the ones I don't are still great games in the eyes of others
One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess. laugh
Theodoricus Rex
Posted on 28 June 19 at 03:28
YES! I was waiting for Bad North to appear on Game Pass. Super stoked to try it out!
HaZheR Mx
HaZheR Mx
Posted on 28 June 19 at 03:41
Excellent
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 28 June 19 at 05:37
Where are the achievements on pc games?
If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
Facial La Fleur
Facial La Fleur
Posted on 28 June 19 at 06:21, Edited on 29 June 19 at 09:38 by Facial La Fleur
Hopefully Yoku gets cheevs on PC. I'd love to stack it.
ShameOnAMonkk
ShameOnAMonkk
Posted on 28 June 19 at 08:00
My Time At Portia is such a wonderful game. I've put over 100 hours into it on Steam. Now being available on Game Pass I may have to start a new game to get some achievements. Awesome news.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 28 June 19 at 08:31
Cool. I always enjoy playing a few ID games in between playing other bigger titles if they turn up on Game Pass or GWG, for a bit of variety.
Posting from sunny Australia.
Ace#4617
Ace
Posted on 28 June 19 at 08:48
These videos from Xbox are great, they give good detail to the games that was lacking from the E3 briefing where some of these games showed up for a second in a montage. Much more excited for some of these releases now.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 28 June 19 at 11:09
Kanchanaburi said:
I dont' feel there is an even exchange for the quality of games that have left the pass versus the quality of the games that have been added.
You're right.

If we include the games added during E3, we've definitely gained much more in the past month than we have lost.
If you feel the need to "correct" my post, please re-read it first.
Visions of Gore
Posted on 28 June 19 at 13:31
Dresden N7 said:
Kanchanaburi said:
You're right.

If we include the games added during E3, we've definitely gained much more in the past month than we have lost.
laughclap
BLAKKNWHYTE
BLAKKNWHYTE
Posted on 28 June 19 at 22:34
Quite a few nice additions here. clap
Put your hands behind your knees and get down on your head...now!!!
Bsmittel
Bsmittel
Posted on 28 June 19 at 22:52
Got a bad feeling Undertale is going to be the Steam port with no achievements. Still can't believe Xbox never got a version until I listened to one of "8-4 Play" podcasts, the localization port team that did the PS4 and Switch console versions. Oh wow they really hate the Xbox.
LucasmaniaXL
LucasmaniaXL
Posted on 28 June 19 at 23:33
With the addition of UNDERTALE for PC XGP, i was really hoping for an Xbox port, but like as Bsmittel said, seems the port team don't like Xbox ):

Undertale was one games i ever played. Go play it if you haven't.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 29 June 19 at 04:17
All well and good, but where is the GWG announcement? I feel like complaining about crappy games.
This space for rent.
XtraChickenNugs
Posted on 29 June 19 at 05:05
WORMS WMD OMG OMG OMG YES
mr wa
mr wa
Posted on 29 June 19 at 06:05
TFW you were thinking about buying a game but the next day you hear it's coming to game pass!

Fuck yeah, Banner Saga 3!
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 29 June 19 at 08:58
MrZombieChicken said:
All well and good, but where is the GWG announcement? I feel like complaining about crappy games.
I think you mean "reading people's hilarious reactions to the Major Nelson GWG announcement on Twitter" laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 29 June 19 at 12:51, Edited on 29 June 19 at 12:52 by MrZombieChicken
Shinnizle said:
MrZombieChicken said:
I think you mean "reading people's hilarious reactions to the Major Nelson GWG announcement on Twitter" laugh
True. I may make a contribution one of these days though depending on the quality (or lack thereof) of the games. smile
You'd think they cannot top the crap fest that was the June selection, but I am sure they'll surprise us.
This space for rent.
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 29 June 19 at 15:59
For MrZombieChicken: Inside, Big Crown Showdown, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Meet the Robinsons - GWG July 2019
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 29 June 19 at 18:06
Ian 1485 said:
For MrZombieChicken: Inside, Big Crown Showdown, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Meet the Robinsons - GWG July 2019
Link.
https://mobile.twitter.com/majornelson/status/11449839969351...
Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.