Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

World War Z Six Skulls Update Arrives Next Week

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:11
A new difficulty level

Please click here to read the story: World War Z Six Skulls Update Arrives Next Week
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:21
I am so ready to start playing this game!
K4rn4ge
K4rn4ge
Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:30
Kanchanaburi said:
Be careful, I heard that the current difficulty level got harder and now they are adding a new Extreme difficulty on top of that which would make this achievement even harder still.

World War ZWell, what did you achieve?The Well, what did you achieve? achievement in World War Z worth 485 pointsFinish all episodes on insane difficulty
Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:35
I knew I should've started this a month ago. Now I'm gonna have to beat every chapter on Extreme for the completion. *sigh*
AlterPred
AlterPred
Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:36
K4rn4ge said:
Kanchanaburi said:
Be careful, I heard that the current difficulty level got harder and now they are adding a new Extreme difficulty on top of that which would make this achievement even harder still.

World War ZWell, what did you achieve?The Well, what did you achieve? achievement in World War Z worth 485 pointsFinish all episodes on insane difficulty
Do we know if the update will affect the achievement?
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:40
Game was hard enough before they added the new zombie last month and I seriously feel bad for anyone that is trying to get the game done now.
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 28 June 19 at 18:47
AlterPred said:
K4rn4ge said:
Kanchanaburi said:

No, the achievement descriptions have already been updated to "Finish all episodes on Insane" in some places. Unless they add new achievements, you won't have to beat it on Extreme.

XBox Assassin83 said:
Game was hard enough before they added the new zombie last month and I seriously feel bad for anyone that is trying to get the game done now.
It's not as bad as you may think. I beat everything post update on Insane. A good medic and fixer can carry a team with decent randoms.
xDaddy Cake
xDaddy Cake
Posted on 28 June 19 at 19:12
i had it day 1 still havent started just messed around a bit but from what i did play i loved it so far
Celtic Corpze
Celtic Corpze
Posted on 28 June 19 at 19:41
Hopefully some new achievements too..loved this game
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 28 June 19 at 19:48
Arkham#8076 said:
AlterPred said:
K4rn4ge said:
Kanchanaburi said:

No, the achievement descriptions have already been updated to "Finish all episodes on Insane" in some places. Unless they add new achievements, you won't have to beat it on Extreme.
Great news. Cheers.

side note....its really fucking weird not seeing your full GT anymore. I'm so used to seeing ArkhamInmate and now it's just Arkham*numbers*.
MotorexGTR32
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 28 June 19 at 19:48
Are they gonna add achievements?
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 28 June 19 at 20:08
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
Arkham#8076 said:
AlterPred said:
K4rn4ge said:
Kanchanaburi said:

Great news. Cheers.

side note....its really fucking weird not seeing your full GT anymore. I'm so used to seeing ArkhamInmate and now it's just Arkham*numbers*.
I'm kinda sad I changed it cry
BushidoBrown305
Posted on 28 June 19 at 20:45
This game just makes me wish I had friends :(
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 28 June 19 at 20:58
Be cool to see a set of achievements added for Extreme mode headspin
Alberto Silva76
Posted on 28 June 19 at 23:00
World War Z is an excellent game. I did 100% on it and found it extremely hard and tiring sometimes.

Thanks for the free new content made available after the game's release.

But please do not make new achievements!!!! Save them for a World War Z 2 that I will buy and play with great pleasure !!!
BaronVoNewman
BaronVoNewman
Posted on 29 June 19 at 01:30
K4rn4ge said:
Kanchanaburi said:

I highly suggest anyone finish the hardest mode on this game as extreme will be an absolute nightmare. I finished insane a patch ago and on the current patch it is more difficult but doable with some solid teammates
Bvn
ll BENNO ll
ll BENNO ll
Posted on 29 June 19 at 06:40
But.. is there Australian servers yet?
If you like Dark souls, check out The Surge!
HuwCW87
HuwCW87
Posted on 29 June 19 at 07:39
It's really good but I got it to play with my missus so until they add private matches itll just sit in my ready to install list.
FoRty9
FoRty9
Posted on 29 June 19 at 08:17
HuwCW87 said:
It's really good but I got it to play with my missus so until they add private matches itll just sit in my ready to install list.
PvE or PvP? because you can play PvE in a private lobby.
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 29 June 19 at 09:58
6 skulls is that a payday reference :^) this should be a nice way to grind xp and coins using the old insane method
Too many games not enough time
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.