Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games with Gold Revealed for July 2019

• Posted on 17 July 19 at 18:14, Edited on 18 July 19 at 03:05 by WanderingPlotor
    halohogg said:
    If it says "buy to own," when you are logged into your account, that means you have already secured the game against your account, and it is "free to play" as long as you maintain your Gold Subscription. This is part of the confusion: there no longer is a confirmation that it has been "already purchased" like there is with the 360. It's subtle, but you only "own" GWG on the One until you stop paying for Gold.
    Ahh, thanks for that tip. If I go to My Xbox, My Games, I see it listed with the other One games I have redeemed in the past. Wish the Store process was clearer though. I have no clue when it actually worked.
  • babij17 IVbabij17 IV152,842
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 18:35
    I don't see Meet the Robionson on Xbox one
  • Tatl360Tatl360334,356
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 04:13
    Clicking the buttons on the Xbox 360 stopped working for some months I think.

But they fixed the rating on the games in that last maintenance. The stars weren't saving. Everytime when returning to the game page pressing X it was blank, now it is saving again the rating.
    But they broke the Xbox One redeeming. laugh
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899397,848
    Posted on 21 July 19 at 18:49
    Wow I was amazed by how bad big crown show down was. If I was playing it on ps1 I would have thought it looked dated. Playing it online was torture and as such as been deleted after 1 play.
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,298,019
    Posted on 21 July 19 at 21:12
    Darklord1899 said:
    Wow I was amazed by how bad big crown show down was. If I was playing it on ps1 I would have thought it looked dated. Playing it online was torture and as such as been deleted after 1 play.
    Is it really that bad? That sucks.
    Happy Gaming
  • LockieLockie556,091
    Posted on 22 July 19 at 02:28
    o Heres Jonny o said:
    Darklord1899 said:
    Is it really that bad? That sucks.
    It's not too bad technically and I didn't mind the visuals (looks like many other indie games made with Unity), but the gameplay gets boring fast because it's essentially one minigame.

I think it's less fun than Marooners (which was also GWG recently), because atleast Marooners has a variety of game modes. Also one achievement requires 4 controllers which is annoying.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.