Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games with Gold Revealed for July 2019

AuthorMessage
BLACKPANTHERv88
Posted on 30 June 19 at 19:42
Is it me or has it been a while since something big was in this list?
Tipinator
Tipinator
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:00
How dare you insult Meet the Robinsons. Listen here, now. Meet the Robinsons is big sad.
C0LOURMEGREY
C0LOURMEGREY
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:25
Twisted Tracks said:
so they put the price of gold an we still get shit games!
If you're one of the dozen or so people who pays full price for gold it still only works out at £1.04 per game over the year.

If any of these games were on sale for £1.04 people would probably say that they were a bargain...
nirvana8193
nirvana8193
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:28
Bizzahs said:
Kennyannydenny said:
Finally four new ones since a long time. Meet the Robinsons is not available in the EU though, so i'm curious what we get as a replacement, hope nothing we've seen in the past, I really feel for Japan getting Max: The Curse of Brotherhood so many times.
Meet the Robs is available in Ireland, which is EU.
Are you 100% sure it's available in Ireland?
Sally I hear something, stop, STOP!
Signal24Code20
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:32
Once again, nothing worth while
Thin Blue Line Support https://www.odmp.org/
ztau
ztau
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:44
Inside was amazing
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:47
XwolfanX said:
remember......... you are paying for your gold subscription so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this garbage is Ludacris.
Probably the most critically praised game in an iconic franchise = garbage?
AKfoy0face
AKfoy0face
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:49
Falensarano said:
I should aim to finish proof reading my Meet the Robinsons walkthrough sooner rather than later by the looks of it!
Better get on that........
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 30 June 19 at 20:51
Tipinator said:
How dare you insult Meet the Robinsons. Listen here, now. Meet the Robinsons is big sad.
Based on the handful of people in the comments who have said similar, I'm adjusting my opinion down from "entirely forgettable" to merely "mostly forgettable."

wink
gobluebuckeye
gobluebuckeye
Posted on 30 June 19 at 21:46
Ever since game pass came out. Games with gold has sucked.
“A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” -Ayn Rand
GoW Butters
GoW Butters
Posted on 30 June 19 at 21:56
Wow. Unreal lineup.
I don't really know what I'm talking about.
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 30 June 19 at 22:01
Everyone complains, but all 4 of these games are easy. When was the last time that all 4 games with gold were this easy?
DubstepEdgelord
Hyperglide
Hyperglide
Posted on 30 June 19 at 22:35
I already own Inside and Castlevania but to those who don't those are some excellent titles. Castlevania Symphony of the Night is one half of the reason "Metroidvania" exists today.

Top 5 game of all time so awesome game to give away.

The other 2 games look like pure shite which sucks cause my birthday is this month and I was hoping for something good to play.
Darth Reilly
Darth Reilly
Posted on 30 June 19 at 22:59
Inside looks like a fun game
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 30 June 19 at 23:09
Castlevania is not available in my region, but I have it on disc and it's awesome.
It's a good month for this game alone. You people should play it before judging. Just play it.
Unfortunately is too short and easy, and reading it's the "hardest" of the 4 it's a bit surprising.
We get The Maw and I've got it from when it was Gold but I need the DLC to start playing it.

I've never paid attention about Inside. I've saw about it in some of those video things on the dashboard but the graphic style is not interesting to me. I may play it eventually.

For the movie game I need to decide to play after watching that movie. I don't know if this game also will be in my region though.

And the other indie game seems to be interesting.

I like the information about the unobtainable and discontinued on the article. It's good to explain those things and about online requirements and eventual stuff like specific accessories.
Can the Xbox One Smartglass be used as a controller for the 4 player achievement? Those things. compute
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 30 June 19 at 23:16
Great month, a little bit of everything. I already have Castlevania, but I need to get back to it.
Jakben14
Jakben14
Posted on 01 July 19 at 00:02
Always wanted to try Inside, hopefully it still has the same experience as Limbo.

Big Crown Showdown is a random title to add for gold, but I guess I’ll get since I don’t own it.

Already own both 360 titles: Castlevania: SOTN is definitely a must have regardless, and the only good thing about Meet The Robinsons is the easy 1000 GS otherwise it’s balls.
Temple Jones
Temple Jones
Posted on 01 July 19 at 01:56
kintaris said:
Lambent Lail said:
Are the XB360 games going to be backward compatible considering the announcement made at E3?
The two 360 games are already BC. We suspect MS will only pick 360 games that are already BC going forward.
Hey Kintaris is there any way you could an article speculating what the remaining GWG 360 games will be before the inevitable repeats or discontinuation. 600 (575 subing Region repeats) BC games minus the 89ish BC 360 games they've given so far, minus any desisted or games where the company or rights are gone (telltale) and then what would be most likely after that?

hmm now that i think of it that's still alot of games prolly but anyways food for thought.
Edward Temple Jones
KACG FeaR
KACG FeaR
Posted on 01 July 19 at 02:10
I'm just happy I can play meet the robinsons for free. Might try the others but don't really care.
OhhJustBQ
OhhJustBQ
Posted on 01 July 19 at 02:26
i got tired of seeing Meet the Robinsons on sale so i bought it last time it went on sale
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.