Game Discussion: Big Crown: Showdown Forum

How does local multiplayer work?

AuthorMessage
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 29 June 19 at 23:24
Do I need 4 controllers to get the local 4 player achievement?
DubstepEdgelord
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 29 June 19 at 23:42
Okay, so apparently you can login with four players on the one controller. This is for the PS4, but I can't see why it won't work on the XB1.

https://knoef.info/trophy-guides/ps4-guides/big-crown-showdo...

For this trophy you will need to play with 4 people locally. This is done by pressing: Local -> Quickplay or Local -> Custom Game.

You don’t need four controllers to get this trophy, simply log-in four accounts.

Start the game with your main account and set-up the game. Now press the PS Home button and switch user. Go into the game with the second user and press “X” to join the game. Do this untill all 4 players have joined.

Now switch back to your main account and keep winning untill you have enough points to win the game.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 30 June 19 at 08:12
The Playstation assigns accounts differently than the Xbox, you will need 4 controllers to earn that achievement.
GI Flagging Manager
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 02 July 19 at 14:34
Wow. There goes an otherwise easy 1000. facepalm Wish that devs didn't do this. Too bad this isn't the only game to fall victim to this. 2 Controllers, fine. A lot more people have 2 than 4.
DubstepEdgelord
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 02 July 19 at 19:30
Stream to Windows 10 through the Xbox app or whatever they renamed it to. If you have Xbox 360 controllers, or any other controller that you can connect to your PC, you can make up the remaining local players that way.
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 02 July 19 at 23:40
does a keyboard work?
DubstepEdgelord
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 03 July 19 at 00:15
Unless you find a workaround with third-party software, no, a keyboard won't work.

I did find this, but I have no interest in trying it to see if it will work or not so you will have to be the guinea pig. :p

https://old.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/6lcbqa/how_to...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.