Game Discussion: #IDARB Forum

Easy 1000 yeah right

AuthorMessage
Kosmik Volfe
Kosmik Volfe
Posted on 30 June 19 at 00:48
I got 7 out of 12 and no matter what I do none of the others work and when I go to online play it freezes. I can't do anything or go back to the main menu. This game is complete utter garbage and easy 1000 my ass.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 30 June 19 at 07:11
weird! it was one of the fasted easiest completion...probably something on ur end my friend, not sure but i recall it being easy and quick.
Have no fear, Amjad is here
Kosmik Volfe
Kosmik Volfe
Posted on 30 June 19 at 12:43
Yeah my bad Xbox has been super glitchy recently as I tried so much to get some. I looked at my tab with the guide button to see 7/12. However when I view all my achievements I have all but 1 and that's the online one because it's literally not possible for me. I can't even create a lobby or anything.

This happened too with Thief of Thieves where I had to view all achievements to see it completed. I don't know how long this crap is going to be but it needs to get fixed. So sorry, but yes this can be an easy 1000 if you can somehow play online.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 01 July 19 at 01:05
9 People have gotten Dizzy Dealer (I assume that's the online one?) in the last 2 days Might try messaging one of them and seeing if they had to do anything special to get online.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Noodles Jr
Noodles Jr
Posted on 01 July 19 at 07:30
I didn't get Dizzy Dealer in the past two days, but I was boosting this game with someone who did (leydarb). We didn't have to do anything special to get online. He just shot me an invite and I was in the game. It was laggy as all hell, but it was enough for us to get the achievement for him. I'd recommend boosting with someone and having them create the lobby, since you can't. You should hopefully be able to at least accept the invite.
If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
Toca1FTW
Toca1FTW
Posted on 01 July 19 at 09:41
When are you going to be online? I still need this, so we can try together later if you like?
xG I GeNoCiDeZ
Posted on 14 August 19 at 01:22
I agree same with me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.