Community Events Forum

GTASC 2019 - Claim Prizes Here

AuthorMessage
planting42
planting42
Posted on 30 June 19 at 22:30, Edited on 30 June 19 at 22:31 by planting42
This thread is for claiming the prizes found in the GTASC 2019 - Donations thread, and in the off chance we need to have a manual post for a bonus.

To keep things from getting cluttered, all posts that are not claims will be deleted.
JimbotUK
JimbotUK
Posted on 01 July 19 at 13:37
The first person to start and complete any 1000G game from the List of Automobile Games as well as make their claim post (which must contain a link to the game you used for verification) will win a code for Forza Horizon 4

JimbotUK's achievements in Attack of the Toy Tanks
Sercanete
Sercanete
Posted on 01 July 19 at 15:24, Edited on 01 July 19 at 16:38 by Sercanete
* HawkeyeBarry20 wants to offer a chance to see the land. Not any land of course, the wasteland! The first gamer to spell 'Fallout Seventy Six' using the first character of newly unlocked achievements and make their claim post will win...... Fallout 76!

F - Failure - Neon Junctions
Neon JunctionsFailureSercaneteThe Failure achievement in Neon Junctions worth 81 pointsDie

A - Aventure awaits - Candle: The Power of the Flame
Candle: The Power of the FlameAventure awaitsSercaneteThe Aventure awaits achievement in Candle: The Power of the Flame worth 20 pointsYour journey is just beginning...

L - Lets get this party started! - Yoku's Island Express
Yoku's Island ExpressLets get this party started!SercaneteThe Lets get this party started! achievement in Yoku's Island Express worth 40 pointsBlow the noisemaker

L - Level 14 - Neon Junctions
Neon JunctionsLevel 14SercaneteThe Level 14 achievement in Neon Junctions worth 86 pointsComplete the fourteenth level

O - Off to a Good Start - One Leaves
One LeavesOff to a Good StartSercaneteThe Off to a Good Start achievement in One Leaves worth 10 pointsComplete the First Interaction

U - Up in Smoke - One Leaves
One LeavesUp in SmokeSercaneteThe Up in Smoke achievement in One Leaves worth 11 pointsFind the Smokers Favorite Spot

T - Training escape - Daggerhood
DaggerhoodTraining to escapeSercaneteThe Training to escape achievement in Daggerhood worth 30 pointsComplete 1 level

S - Slow but safe - Daggerhood
DaggerhoodSlow but safeSercaneteThe Slow but safe achievement in Daggerhood worth 80 pointsGet 3 stars on 1 level

E - Experienced - Halo: Spartan Strike (Win 8)
Halo: Spartan Strike (Win 8)ExperiencedSercaneteThe Experienced achievement in Halo: Spartan Strike (Win 8) worth 5 pointsEarn your first Gold star

V - Victory and Defeat - The Dwarves
The DwarvesVictory and DefeatSercaneteThe Victory and Defeat achievement in The Dwarves worth 15 pointsDefend the Stone Gateway

E - Exploding balls - Cybarian: The Time Traveling Warrior
Cybarian: The Time Traveling WarriorExploding ballsSercaneteThe Exploding balls achievement in Cybarian: The Time Traveling Warrior worth 15 pointsDefeat a bomb launcher enemy

N - Nope, I'm still trapped here... - Daggerhood
DaggerhoodNope, I'm still trapped here...SercaneteThe Nope, I'm still trapped here... achievement in Daggerhood worth 86 pointsComplete 12 levels

T - This is harder than I thought - Daggerhood
DaggerhoodThis is harder than I thoughtSercaneteThe This is harder than I thought achievement in Daggerhood worth 81 pointsComplete 3 levels

Y - Yummy Noodles - My Big Sister
My Big SisterYummy NoodlesSercaneteThe Yummy Noodles achievement in My Big Sister worth 15 pointsThe look delicious!

S - Sailor - Captain Cat
Captain CatSailorSercaneteThe Sailor achievement in Captain Cat worth 10 pointsCollect a gold star

I - I deserve this and much more - Daggerhood
DaggerhoodI deserve this and much moreSercaneteThe I deserve this and much more achievement in Daggerhood worth 30 pointsDie once

X - X marks the spot - Shuffle Party (Win 8)
Shuffle Party (Win 8)X marks the spotSercaneteThe X marks the spot achievement in Shuffle Party (Win 8) worth 10 pointsPerform a strike in Bowling.
Vittror
Vittror
Posted on 01 July 19 at 18:39, Edited on 01 July 19 at 18:49 by Vittror
* planting42 has more tricks up his sleeve. Do you play Fallout Shelter? Would you like a free lunch? If you are the first gamer to spell "Five lunches no special sauce" using the first character of newly unlocked achievements (no special characters or apps) you will earn yourself a bundle of 5 lunchboxes to gorge yourself on. Don't forget your claim post!

HITMAN 2Secret AchievementVittrorThe Secret Achievement achievement in HITMAN 2 worth 23 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
Goat SimulatorI am GoatVittrorThe I am Goat achievement in Goat Simulator worth 71 pointsPlay GoatSimSim for 5 minutes
TerrariaVanity of VanitiesVittrorThe Vanity of Vanities achievement in Terraria worth 22 pointsWear a full set of vanity clothes.
HITMAN 2Secret AchievementVittrorThe Secret Achievement achievement in HITMAN 2 worth 26 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Cities: SkylinesLawmakerVittrorThe Lawmaker achievement in Cities: Skylines worth 10 pointsApply a policy to a district you created
Worms BattlegroundsUntouchableVittrorThe Untouchable achievement in Worms Battlegrounds worth 228 pointsComplete story level 11 without taking any damage
Halo Wars: Definitive EditionNever Leave a Man BehindVittrorThe Never Leave a Man Behind achievement in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition worth 44 pointsFinish with 5000 net resources tributed to your teammates on Memorial Basin except in Deathmatch.
Borderlands: Game of the Year EditionCan't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?VittrorThe Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome? achievement in Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition worth 51 pointsEmerge victorious from an arena match
Crackdown 3: CampaignHigh RollerVittrorThe High Roller achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 21 pointsExecute a 4 second jump in a vehicle.
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionEnamoredVittrorThe Enamored achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 10 pointsHalo 2: Activate Terminal 7 on Regret.
Slime RancherSalad BarVittrorThe Salad Bar achievement in Slime Rancher worth 9 pointsHave 3 different veggie gardens on the Ranch at the same time

Shantae: Half-Genie HeroNinja vanish!VittrorThe Ninja vanish! achievement in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero worth 71 pointsUse the teleport ability 100 times.
Battlefield VOff-handVittrorThe Off-hand achievement in Battlefield V worth 76 pointsIn Multiplayer, kill 10 enemies with secondary weapons in a round

HITMAN 2Save the PoetVittrorThe Save the Poet achievement in HITMAN 2 worth 29 pointsComplete The Pen and the Sword in Single Player.
HITMAN 2Secret AchievementVittrorThe Secret Achievement achievement in HITMAN 2 worth 48 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
Halo Wars: Definitive EditionEverything's Better with BaconVittrorThe Everything's Better with Bacon achievement in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition worth 16 pointsMission 1: Ram 50 Grunts with Warthogs.
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionChief, Smash!VittrorThe Chief, Smash! achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 38 pointsHalo 4: Kill 3 Crawlers in one hit with the Gravity Hammer on Midnight.
Halo: The Master Chief CollectionI Like CrazyVittrorThe I Like Crazy achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 16 pointsHalo 2: Collect the Rampant Cortana toy in High Charity.
Borderlands: Game of the Year EditionAnd They'll Tell Two FriendsVittrorThe And They'll Tell Two Friends achievement in Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition worth 16 pointsPlay with at least two other players.
HITMAN 2Secret AchievementVittrorThe Secret Achievement achievement in HITMAN 2 worth 25 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionScatteredVittrorThe Scattered achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 36 pointsHalo 4: Complete all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode 6.
Crackdown 3: CampaignAirborne AgentVittrorThe Airborne Agent achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 79 pointsFind the Agency Wingsuit.
Goat SimulatorUse the sword, goatVittrorThe Use the sword, goat achievement in Goat Simulator worth 40 pointsPickup a photon sword as father or good goat.
Starlink: Battle for AtlasCartographerVittrorThe Cartographer achievement in Starlink: Battle for Atlas worth 16 pointsMap every part of a planet
Cities: SkylinesEternal CityVittrorThe Eternal City achievement in Cities: Skylines worth 138 pointsHave ten disasters hit the same city
KARMAgoesHARD
KARMAgoesHARD
Posted on 01 July 19 at 18:56
* planting42 thought he found all the codes he had left, but no matey... there be one more scurvy treasure. That's right, if you are the first gamer to unlock Did Everyone See That? in Sea of Thieves (or any Commendation achievement if this one was already earned) will receive a Sea of Thieves Founders Pack which contains a new title and sail. Claim ye win land lubbers!

Sea of ThievesDid Everyone See That?The Did Everyone See That? achievement in Sea of Thieves worth 47 pointsEncountering a rival crew member on their ship, will be celebrated if you send them in for a dip.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 02 July 19 at 00:03
Congratulations JimbotUK, Sercanete, Vittror and KARMAgoesHARD. I've sent your winnings to your inboxes.
LAFTA
LAFTA
Posted on 02 July 19 at 02:36, Edited on 02 July 19 at 02:58 by LAFTA
Hi all.

Thanks for letting me take part! Haven’t been around much for a LONG time but thought I would dip my toe back into the hunt with the GTASC, and seeing as nobody else was quick off the draw with the MOBA achievements I thought I would give it a shot after work tonight.

Thanks Planting, hope I’m reading things right after my dramatic acceptance speech and I can actually claim smile

SMITECombo BreakerThe Combo Breaker achievement in SMITE worth 26 pointsShut down 10 killing sprees in qualifying matches.

SMITEBeast SlayerThe Beast Slayer achievement in SMITE worth 18 pointsGet the killing blow on an enemy Siege Monster in Siege Mode.

SMITEQuestions LaterThe Questions Later achievement in SMITE worth 60 pointsDealt damage to every enemy player in Arena before any of them damaged you.

SMITEGymnastThe Gymnast achievement in SMITE worth 23 pointsAs Neith, kill an enemy god with the damage from your backflip.

SMITEArrow to the Knee!The Arrow to the Knee! achievement in SMITE worth 22 pointsAs Neith, stun three or more enemy gods with a single spirit arrow.

SMITEWhy So Cold?The Why So Cold? achievement in SMITE worth 19 pointsAs Ymir, hit 50 basic attacks on enemies who are effected by Frost Bite in a single match.

SMITEClay ExplosionThe Clay Explosion achievement in SMITE worth 29 pointsAs Nu Wa deliver the killing blow by exploding Clay soldiers with Shining Metal.

SMITESkill ShotThe Skill Shot achievement in SMITE worth 25 pointsAs Nu Wa get 100 kills with Fire Shards.
Racknore
Racknore
Posted on 02 July 19 at 20:08
* planting42 has another little something for you Free-to-Play fans out there. The first gamer to unlock 2 achievements with the word 'build' anywhere in the name as well as have Crossout on their gamertag will win a code for 150 Coins for use in the game.

LEGO BatmanSuper Builder.RacknoreThe Super Builder. achievement in LEGO Batman worth 23 pointsBuild 50 LEGO build-its.

LEGO DimensionsOfficial Master BuilderRacknoreThe Official Master Builder achievement in LEGO Dimensions worth 70 pointsComplete 15 hub world renovations
planting42
planting42
Posted on 02 July 19 at 20:53
Congratulations LAFTA and Racknore - check your inbox for some goodness.
blueracer442
blueracer442
Posted on 03 July 19 at 02:12
I would like to claim my mount please.

TroveThe First Stepblueracer442The The First Step achievement in Trove worth 62 pointsYou have attained Mastery rank 20
Stay Classy TA
planting42
planting42
Posted on 03 July 19 at 14:52
Kudos on grabbing a new ride blueracer442.
Racknore
Racknore
Posted on 04 July 19 at 13:27
The first gamer to spell 'Rain of Keys' using the 1st character of newly unlocked achievements and make their claim post will win a Rain of Keys pack for Gems of War.

Assassin's Creed RogueRepairmanRacknoreThe Repairman achievement in Assassin's Creed Rogue worth 16 pointsRepair all computers in Abstergo Entertainment

Assassin's Creed The Ezio CollectionACR | Best Served ColdRacknoreThe ACR | Best Served Cold achievement in Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection worth 32 pointsComplete DNA Sequence 1.

RAGEIt's Good!RacknoreThe It's Good! achievement in RAGE worth 35 pointsScore each of the 3 Field Goals from the ATV

Scribblenauts Mega PackNot Your Normal SupermanRacknoreThe Not Your Normal Superman achievement in Scribblenauts Mega Pack worth 10 pointsSpawn an alternate version of Superman.

Injustice 2OUTTA NOWHERE!!!!!!RacknoreThe OUTTA NOWHERE!!!!!! achievement in Injustice 2 worth 36 pointsBane must defeat Batman with the final hit coming from a Meter Burn Bane Bomb

Injustice 2Fish FoodRacknoreThe Fish Food achievement in Injustice 2 worth 22 pointsAquaman must defeat any opponent with the final hit coming from The Beast Below

Injustice 2Killer CrocRacknoreThe Killer Croc achievement in Injustice 2 worth 29 pointsHave the final hit come from the crocodile in Slaughter Swamp

Injustice 2Earth To EarthRacknoreThe Earth To Earth achievement in Injustice 2 worth 33 pointsSwamp Thing must defeat Poison Ivy with the final hit coming from Green Kingdom

Grand Theft Auto: San AndreasYes I Speak EnglishRacknoreThe Yes I Speak English achievement in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas worth 70 pointsReach 50 fares in Taxi Mode

Injustice 2Skill GapRacknoreThe Skill Gap achievement in Injustice 2 worth 29 pointsSuperman must defeat Green Lantern with the final hit coming from Final Flight
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 04 July 19 at 14:40, Edited on 04 July 19 at 17:33 by IAteA11ThePies
"XTRA 2kofawsome wants to know how driven you are. If you are the first gamer to kick it into high gear by earning Fashion Statement in Forza Motorsport 7 you will receive a download code for a customized Halo themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7."

I'd like it please (and thank you)!

IAteA11ThePies' achievements in Forza Motorsport 7
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 04 July 19 at 16:05
Itzz Sh0wt1m3's achievements in Shadow of Loot Box

* Dalton RSCA has two offerings to get you ready to pop some juicy achievements this year.

The first person to start and complete any 1000G game from the List of First Person Shooter Games or List of Third Person Shooter Games as well as make their claim post (which must contain a link to the game you used for verification) will win a code for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
planting42
planting42
Posted on 04 July 19 at 17:36
Kudos Racknore, IAteA11ThePies and Itzz Sh0wt1m3 on your achievement prowess. Please check your inbox for smoke signals.
Watty8883
Watty8883
Posted on 04 July 19 at 21:45
The first gamer to unlock 5 achievements from the List of Fighting Games, with Tekken 7 on their gamertag and post their claim will win the Eliza DLC Character.

ShenmueMark's FavoriteWatty8883The Mark's Favorite achievement in Shenmue worth 94 pointsWin a forklift race

ShenmueFallen AngelsWatty8883The Fallen Angels achievement in Shenmue worth 94 pointsRescue Nozomi from the Mad Angels

ShenmueHot Dog MovesWatty8883The Hot Dog Moves achievement in Shenmue worth 56 pointsLearn a move from Tom at the hot dog stand

ShenmueSore KnucklesWatty8883The Sore Knuckles achievement in Shenmue worth 94 pointsBeat the 70 Man Battle

ShenmueStay Down!Watty8883The Stay Down! achievement in Shenmue worth 94 pointsBeat Chai in the Harbor

Watty8883's achievements in Tekken 7
D9fred95
D9fred95
Posted on 06 July 19 at 01:00
* YODA12320 is offering a pack of challenges for your inner Bat. How so you may ask? The first gamer to unlock Point Counter-Point in Batman: Arkham Origins and post their claim will win the Deathstroke Challenge Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins.
Batman: Arkham OriginsPoint Counter-PointThe Point Counter-Point achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins worth 30 pointsComplete Deathstroke without failing a single counter
CSGeekSquad
CSGeekSquad
Posted on 06 July 19 at 03:34
The first gamer to unlock an achievement with the work 'party' in it and make their claim post will win a Final Fantasy Prize Pack (for Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades).

Plague Inc: EvolvedParty HardCSGeekSquadThe Party Hard achievement in Plague Inc: Evolved worth 31 pointsDiscover a compulsory enjoyment board game combo
planting42
planting42
Posted on 07 July 19 at 02:52
Great work Watty8883, D9fred95 and CSGeekSquad - check your inbox for goodies.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 07 July 19 at 07:43
The first gamer to unlock 2 achievements from the List of Vehicular Combat Games and have Armored Warfare on their gamertag will win an IT-1 Pack for the game.

Itzz Sh0wt1m3's achievements in Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII

Itzz Sh0wt1m3's achievements in Armored Warfare
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.