Bug Reports - Archive Forum

Archive of Bug Reports

Gaming Session Settings Not Saving

Fixed
AuthorMessage
Vaulkos
Vaulkos
Posted on 01 July 19 at 16:22
I hesitate to say this is actually a bug and not simply me forgetting to do something, but:

For the last week, I've been trying to adjust the times during which I am notified of gaming sessions. The changes were not saved until eventually, it wiped my times completely blank, which means I'm not getting any notifications for my boosted games. The "save all settings" button does nothing, as any boxes I click are unchecked once I hit that button.

In addition, the single check boxes are deselected or "greyed out" for me. Meaning I have to click on either the hour time to the left or the day time above and play a game of manipulating which ones I click in what order just to get the appropriate times checked - just for it to be deleted when I hit "save all settings".

I'm at a loss at what I might doing wrong here, as I previously had no trouble with either selecting individual day-time combinations and getting it to save these changes. None of the other settings seem to have trouble saving.

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 10. Any adblocks I use are disabled on the site since I have a Pro account. I have tried clearing the cookies and cache. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Vaulkos
Vaulkos
Posted on 07 July 19 at 17:54
I'm still having an issue with this. Can confirm that it's not working on Microsoft Edge for me either.
Vaulkos
Vaulkos
Posted on 14 July 19 at 21:26
I'm not sure how or what's different now, but it seems to have resolved itself when I checked today.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 17 July 19 at 14:55
Thanks for the confirmation this is working again. We did make some tweaks to the page recently (although hadn't seen you bug report).

If you do spot anything else not working, please do let us know. Thanks. toast
Signature
Information Posted on 17 July 19 at 14:55
This post was archived by WebChimp UK
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.