Game Discussion: Life is Strange 2 Forum

[Spoilers] Main characters are terrible

AuthorMessage
Hero of Night
Hero of Night
Posted on 01 July 19 at 16:30
I just completed Episode 2, and I've got to say. The two brothers are terrible people.

They just ruin lives wherever they go. Everyone would have been significantly better off if they had just been arrested in the first episode. Seriously.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 01 July 19 at 16:48
Yeah..I absolutely hate this game.

Atleast there is so ridiculously long between episodes, that you forgot everything about the previous one...including how bad it was, whenever a new one is out.

Never buying another episodic game from them again
TheGillesMuller
Posted on 01 July 19 at 23:46
Agreed, loved the 1st one and even Before The Storm I liked a lot but I played the 1st episode of this for a game pass quest and I just wanted it to end ASAP.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
planchetflaw
planchetflaw
Posted on 30 July 19 at 16:14
I enjoyed the first game, hated the prequel, don't mind this one. The prequel sucked for me because it had no power that enabled the player to interact with things. I think they realised that and that is why we have another super power game.
LAUGHINGOCTOPU5
Posted on 19 September 19 at 00:54, Edited on 19 September 19 at 01:11 by LAUGHINGOCTOPU5
TheMaize said:
Yeah..I absolutely hate this game.
100% agree, I can't wait to be done with this terrible writing.
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 05 October 19 at 11:27
planchetflaw said:
I enjoyed the first game, hated the prequel, don't mind this one. The prequel sucked for me because it had no power that enabled the player to interact with things. I think they realised that and that is why we have another super power game.
"they" didn't realize anything since they were different developers.

At first, I didn't like the prequel that much either at the start but as things progressed and that started to connect the dots and make it much more special and enjoyable.

As far as Life is Strange 2, I've enjoyed all the episodes for the most part - but for me it wasn't until Episode 3 where it started to approach the previous installments.
Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.