Game Discussion: Crackdown 3: Campaign Forum

Death from Above question

AuthorMessage
Yennessy
Yennessy
Posted on 02 July 19 at 01:21
for some reason this achievement isn't unlocking for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. I've been flying around with the wing suit and when I see a couple of enemies I hit B to ground pound, kills them, but nothing unlocks every time. Not sure if it's buggy or I'm just doing it wrong or something...
Bacavoit
Bacavoit
Posted on 02 July 19 at 04:11
Give it time. My achievements were laggy today.

Some pop up in the screen, some didn't. None of them pop in my PC as notifications. I switched to Forza Horizon 4 and achievements were showing up in PC but 3 out of 5 didn't in my screen.
Baca
Yennessy
Yennessy
Posted on 03 July 19 at 05:55
Finally got it!

Don't know if this what made it pop or not, but what I did was literally quit the game as in pressing the home button, highlight crackdown 3 and press the quit option...loaded it back up and this time I favorited the "death from above" achievement and turned on the achievement tracker. Flew around a bit, killed enemies with the ground pound here and there..probably took like 5 tries (as in 5 separate groups of enemies) to get it to unlock. Like I said, don't know if doing all that made it unlock or if the achievement is just buggy/laggy. Worth a try if you're struggling to unlock this.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 05 August 19 at 16:34
I think you have to still be holding cn_RB when you press cn_B for it to count as a flying ground pound.
Posting from sunny Australia.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.