Community News Forum

News for and about the community. Only TA Newshounds can start threads here.

Walkthroughs Update: April - June 2019

AuthorMessage
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 02 July 19 at 23:57
Three months of written walkthroughs to share

Please click here to read the story: Walkthroughs Update: April - June 2019
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 03 July 19 at 00:09
That Victor Vran walkthrough will come in handy for me, thank you so much DMH Guitarist and to everyone who contributes to these!
You child of a twon-ha!
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 03 July 19 at 00:21
Emiinah said:
That Victor Vran walkthrough will come in handy for me, thank you so much DMH Guitarist and to everyone who contributes to these!
I didn't realise it was such a long game until I saw that WT.

Thanks to all the WT writers toast
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Cheevolution
Cheevolution
Posted on 03 July 19 at 00:26
I like the ta walkthroughs and appreciate all the hard work. Even if I don't own a particular game, I always hit that "thank the author" button if it's well written. Stay awesome guys.
Yours sincerely - Flx
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 03 July 19 at 01:41
A big thank you for all that helped put one of these together, awesome stuff.
Wyyvern
Wyyvern
Posted on 03 July 19 at 02:29
June
There were 16 walkthroughs published in April! Ports are marked with a (*)
To be honest, it still feels like April.
Here be dragons.
NicoleRenee00
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 03 July 19 at 03:16
Wyyvern said:
June
There were 16 walkthroughs published in April! Ports are marked with a (*)
To be honest, it still feels like April.
Fixed, I missed that error entirely. laugh Thanks!
"Only the innocent burn in Novigrad."
Koding
Koding
Posted on 03 July 19 at 03:19
To everyone involved in making these walkthoughs, toast!!!
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 03 July 19 at 03:37
Thanks Walkthrough team. I was glad to be able to get through Old Man's Journey early into its Game Pass lifespan. It was fast and enjoyable thanks to the WT team.

I'll be coming for you (someday) Shadow of the Tomb Raider and RDR2!
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 03 July 19 at 04:40
Thanks a lot to everyone for your amazing work.
Healtti
Healtti
Posted on 03 July 19 at 07:28
@nuxx au with the formatting.
Just look at it.
Look.
Apex Legends Walkthrough

Thanks all!
"We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
nuxx au
nuxx au
Posted on 03 July 19 at 10:05
Healtti said:
@nuxx au with the formatting.
Aww shucks - thank you indeed. wave I try to make all my walkthroughs as good as they can possibly be.

I'll be making some updates to the Apex Legends walkthrough over the next few days, now that Season 2 has started, to reflect the new content. Fairly minor changes though - strategies for all the achievements will remain the same.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 03 July 19 at 10:26
Thanks to everyone for all their hard work.
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
Three Kidneys
Three Kidneys
Posted on 03 July 19 at 13:40
Thank you for everyone who works on these.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 03 July 19 at 13:46, Edited on 03 July 19 at 13:47 by KenH2k4
I've written one walkthrough and it was exhausting. The amount of time it takes to play the game, write about it in a way that makes sense, and replay the entire game following the walkthrough to test it is astounding. Seeing people publish multiple walkthroughs during the same month blows my mind! Great work from all involved and thanks as always to Dang3R and the team. Having said that, I think I'm ready to jump into my next walkthrough soon.
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 03 July 19 at 16:19
OMG yessss! Many thanks to Meszerus for writing the walkthrough for Torment: Tides of Numenera. I was avoiding the game because it looked like it took some calculated decisions and save exploitation to get all achievements on one playthrough. Clearing this one off the backlog at last!
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 03 July 19 at 16:24
Thanks again to everyone for your hard work! clap
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 06 July 19 at 21:43, Edited on 06 July 19 at 21:44 by Meszerus
Cellar Attic said:
OMG yessss! Many thanks to Meszerus for writing the walkthrough for Torment: Tides of Numenera. I was avoiding the game because it looked like it took some calculated decisions and save exploitation to get all achievements on one playthrough. Clearing this one off the backlog at last!
It was a blast! I could only find one really good walkthrough online, but the structuring of that still required a lot of planning on the reader's part to coordinate a full achievement playthrough. So I really hope my guide helps people like yourself to approach this otherwise quite opaque game. :)

I've never tackled writing a guide for an RPG before so I was quite anxious when people started using it but with great relief I can see people on the guide's forum thread have been 100%'ing the game since talking about my guide. Phew!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.