Game Discussion: Forza Motorsport 6

Design/Tune Achievements no longer obtainable???

• JDFurbzJDFurbz1,043,145
    Posted on 04 July 19 at 05:35
    I've been attempting these for a few weeks now and can't seem to get anywhere. I have created new tunes and paintjobs with my main and tried downloading them with a second account but i get a "Please try again later" error everytime.

I can't even share/upload designs...i get the same error. For some reason, i CAN share tunes with no issues but as i said, the tunes can't be downloaded by others.

I realize the game is pretty old now but has anyone else had the same problem and maybe knows a solution? Or are the FM6 servers just no longer being maintained?
  • Tatl360Tatl360444,620
    Posted on 04 July 19 at 12:55
    I believe it's just a temporary issue.

But if you feel like it, open a support ticket as this game should be fully supported until september this year. (they answer all the tickets now)
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/

After that they will answer you saying they can only support online gameplay and leaderboards, like they are doing with the older games including Horizon 2 and older.

Also, Forza 6 will probably be Gold this year, the month before delisting, so the game will likely be fully working around that time.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 July 19 at 13:05
    Servers are Online
  • Tatl360Tatl360444,620
    Posted on 10 July 19 at 17:27
    Great.

It seems several people opened tickets reporting the issues.
    Don't think these fix automatically because we can wait one or two weeks.
    It's important to open a ticket when a studio offers the support option.
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,558,515
    Posted on 12 July 19 at 12:46
    Done this since it came back if you need to do it just get it done now, there's a problem with the server still but it works now at least
    Mpphhh mphh mph mphhhh mphhh mhh! - Red Pyro
  • JDFurbzJDFurbz1,043,145
    Posted on 13 July 19 at 08:15
    Yep this does seem to be working again, it's a little glitchy but definitely better than it was. I've managed to get the design cheevo but the tune one still offers up the "please try again later" intermittently. I'll keep trying on that one but if anyone is attempting these, do it asap while the servers seem to be mostly stable.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 July 19 at 18:04
    Make 35 new Tunes and Upload again. That worked for me
  • Posted on 08 August 19 at 21:21
    Not working
  • Davyd JrDavyd Jr1,031,692
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 12:37
    Hopefully it's temporarily issue unlike . (FM5S) but imma on the game with my dummy account so gonna see if this works now of 13th August .
    D Longstaff
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 17:55
    If anyone's wondering if the tune/design achievement still obtainable of August 13th (2019) it still is. Cos just started playing the game eariler on
    And tryed to download a tuning set up with dummy and it work fine. So if u havent got it by now I highly suggest ya get it now sooner and later.
    D Longstaff
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,993,541
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 18:21
    I had no trouble with tunes, but the game won't let me upload designs.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • rapfariarapfaria69,125
    Posted on 15 August 19 at 12:41
    Someone that got the game with GWG can confirm this is working?
  • KorewahondesKorewahondes947,244
    Posted on 15 August 19 at 15:50
    Own the game (not GwG) and can tell you that tunes are currently working but not designs.
    Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
  • Posted on 15 August 19 at 18:32
    Ill be testing this to make sure all online achievements are obtainable first before deciding to buy the discount complete all DLC pack. Turn 10 has probably the worse customer support ever more than others. I hope they fix the share a design achievement, if this is the case.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,118,045
    Posted on 16 August 19 at 02:11
    So this game already has unobtainables?
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc32211,196,997
    Posted on 16 August 19 at 03:01, Edited on 16 August 19 at 03:22 by jasonlc3221
    It's not "unobtainable." It's a simple fact that only so much server storage is allocated for saving THE ENTIRE WORLD'S worth of tunes/designs. They'll probably purge the data within the next month or so, right before the game is delisted. After that, I doubt they'll ever purge again (same as they did with FM5, purged it one last time before the delist, and then that was it, no more)

EDIT: I submitted a ticket to them. I'm sure they're getting overwhelmed with ticket requests, but I see it as "the more the merrier." Childhood analogy: Annoy your parents enough about something you want, sooner rather than later, you're going to get it
  • Posted on 16 August 19 at 03:30
    It appears getting the 4 day dlc completion bundle on sale is risky because theres no guarantee they will fix it, hoping they do in time. facepalm i personally will check back for a few days
    Posted on 16 August 19 at 10:21
    R4AssaultRifle said:
    It appears getting the 4 day dlc completion bundle on sale is risky because theres no guarantee they will fix it, hoping they do in time. facepalm i personally will check back for a few days
    Well they better cos don't want to cross out another forza game.Cosa it's stupid discountination towards the servers affecting the achievements the shit is so annoying.angry
    D Longstaff
  • KorewahondesKorewahondes947,244
    Posted on 16 August 19 at 10:25, Edited on 16 August 19 at 10:25 by Korewahondes
    Btw guys, don't hesitate to tweet @forza_support to let them know about designs and achievements currently not unlockable.

And you can also answer their status here: link hidden

Let's make them not ignore us! toast
    Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,118,045
    Posted on 16 August 19 at 11:59
    That status is from 2 weeks ago. Is there any way to contact them directly? I'm Twitter illiterate.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads