Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

I had 39070 gamer score and now I have 8010

AuthorMessage
DandiestHalo217
Posted on 06 July 19 at 00:35
I had 39070 gamer score but then I beat a game “A Plague Tale Innocence” and it reset it down to 8010. Also It says I have no achievements on my profile but on this website it has all my achievements listed can anyone please help me get my information back to my account?
Julius Craig
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 06 July 19 at 03:23, Edited on 06 July 19 at 03:24 by TheMaize
I see you registered today. So I guess maybe Microsoft support sent you here.
This site scans Microsoft's data, and show it exactly as its seen on their end. But sadly noone here can change it, or do anyhing with it.
It's Microsoft and Microsoft only who can help you here. So insist on that, before they send you to the next third party website.
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 06 July 19 at 16:49
Your Xbox profile still shows around 39k
Moo
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 15 July 19 at 14:01
Yes, it was probably a temporary glitch in the system.

Specifically, the disappearing gamerscore glitch. Many people have been hit with some amount of their gamerscore disappearing for days or weeks.

Unfortunately, yours appeared to be quite a large chunk, but fortunately, it seems that it is already fixed!
Fear is the mindkiller.
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 15 July 19 at 15:07
iMaginaryy said:
Yes, it was probably a temporary glitch in the system.

Specifically, the disappearing gamerscore glitch. Many people have been hit with some amount of their gamerscore disappearing for days or weeks.

Unfortunately, yours appeared to be quite a large chunk, but fortunately, it seems that it is already fixed!
I believe it wasn’t anything to do with Xbox, but he hadn’t been fully scanned in on ta when he signed up. His TA page did show like ~7k GS at the time, but Xbox showed correct and he posted issue same day he registered here.
Moo
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 15 July 19 at 15:10, Edited on 15 July 19 at 15:10 by iMaginaryy
^ ah yeah that's entirely possible as well, can take awhile upon first scan when registering.

Suppose it depends on whether they came to TA after noticing the issue, which had already fixed itself, or if they noticed the issue after coming to TA.
Fear is the mindkiller.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 15 July 19 at 15:33
from what i can read from the original post. The issue was with his Xbox profile.
He even wrote that the achievements show fine here on the site, but not on his profile.

Im pretty confident he was sent here by MS support. And he havent been online on the site since he posted, and probably wont either.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 16 July 19 at 07:55
RIP in peace VirulentRose it was nice to meet you
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.