Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Gears 5 Versus Technical Test Goes Live Next Week For All Xbox Game Pass Players

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 08 July 19 at 11:49
An extra bonus for those of us on the subscription

Please click here to read the story: Gears 5 Versus Technical Test Goes Live Next Week For All Xbox Game Pass Players
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 08 July 19 at 11:59
Also included is a short Tour of Duty which can be completed to earn a Tech Test Banner for use in the final game, along with three weapon skins.
Sweet, count me in!
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 08 July 19 at 12:42
Bring it on im game
Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
I NVIII I
I NVIII I
Posted on 08 July 19 at 13:15
rock
Leg1t Qual1ty
Leg1t Qual1ty
Posted on 08 July 19 at 13:20
Let's go. I'm so hyped for this
T0NY HAYABUSA
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 08 July 19 at 13:49
I'll be on all night that Friday it comes out. Hoping this MP is good even though I don't play MP much
Visions of Gore
Posted on 08 July 19 at 14:01
Such a cool Gamepass perk. clap
Also, everytime I see specs needed for a game on PC, I'm so happy I'm console gamer, and even happier that consoles are on par with PC.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 08 July 19 at 14:03
THIS IS GUNNA BE LIT

hopefully I've used that correctly.
RadicalKoopa
RadicalKoopa
Posted on 08 July 19 at 14:46
FiveWizz said:
THIS IS GUNNA BE LIT

Unless you are under the age of 16 and still have your cherry, you did not use that correctly. warning
vl Realistic lv
Posted on 08 July 19 at 14:50
Now all of a sudden no ones hates one Gears... the people in this community irk the shit out of me I swear.

Either way, the game is going to be amazing nevertheless so I’ll see you all out there!
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 08 July 19 at 14:53
vl Realistic lv said:
Now all of a sudden no ones hates one Gears... the people in this community irk the shit out of me I swear.

Either way, the game is going to be amazing nevertheless so I’ll see you all out there!
Gears sucks
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 08 July 19 at 14:55
Proscaline said:
vl Realistic lv said:

Gears sucks
Appeasing and disrespecting in one phrase lol. very clever.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 08 July 19 at 14:56
RadicalKoopa said:
FiveWizz said:
THIS IS GUNNA BE LIT

Unless you are under the age of 16 and still have your cherry, you did not use that correctly. warning
I'm/have neither of those things. Is this very un-lit of me?
The lMlan
The lMlan
Posted on 08 July 19 at 15:02
vl Realistic lv said:

This guy hates gears 4. Suffered through the 2v2 Gnasher achievement last week to finish off the game and hated 95% of the time doing it.

All the changes to escalation make the game mode sound even less fun than the slog that is escalation in gears 4. 250 to win a round instead of 200, an even more intricate weapon placement system when 1 in every 3 players couldn’t figure out the simple weapon placement system in gears 4, respawn limits, and smoke grenade changes.

I just want to be able to play social with more than 1 person at a time so I don’t have to take 5 minutes to load up another match to find a “competitive” team to play against. Rolling lobbies are more important to me so I can play more of games in my playing time rather than stare at endless countdowns to a loading screen followed by more waiting for players to load in every single match.
It's beginning to look a lot like glitchmas, every game I play
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 08 July 19 at 15:06
vl Realistic lv said:

I'm confused. You think people normally don't like Gears, but now that they are hyped you're angry about that too?

... genuinely curious, what would make you happy?
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 08 July 19 at 15:17
I'll only play for the rewards, I ain't touching the game until I'm not done with all the other gears games first.
vl Realistic lv
Posted on 08 July 19 at 15:18
kintaris said:
vl Realistic lv said:

I'm confused. You think people normally don't like Gears, but now that they are hyped you're angry about that too?

... genuinely curious, what would make you happy?
Mad? Where does it say I got mad. Regardless, I couldn’t care less what they think. It’s just annoying to see so much complaining or bashing on the series over the slightest thing.
To each their own, won’t prevent me from enjoying the game
FoolsAndKings
FoolsAndKings
Posted on 08 July 19 at 15:32
So I guess my DX2 66 with a 150mb HHD running Windows 3.1 and Dos 6.2 won't be upto it then. It does have a soundcard smile
T0NY HAYABUSA
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 08 July 19 at 15:47
vl Realistic lv said:

Are you a member on the Gears forums? You think k reading comments on here will irk you well, you haven't been irked then lol
DE4N MUFC
DE4N MUFC
Posted on 08 July 19 at 16:31
For anyone who wants to actually own the game you can get it for £34.99 from CDKeys.com but like me most people will just be downloading it from Game Pass.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.