Series Discussion Forum

Forum to discuss and propose game series ideas

Ratalaika games

AuthorMessage
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 09 July 19 at 19:03
Shadow Kisuragi said:
...so, wait. You're saying we should take away two heavily tracked Series because everyone can't have their own?
Cute, no, take them away for consistency dance
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 09 July 19 at 20:11
We'll discuss this internally and come back to the thread, but it's worth noting that deleting a Series has caused issues in the past for us and requires dev support. In any case, any support for Developer/Publisher series moving forward will still need to be a Site Wishlist thread.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 09 July 19 at 20:13
I was wondering if it breaking things was a factor in your hesitation.
Skelix
Skelix
Posted on 10 July 19 at 02:06
I'd like to see a rat series, gameloft series and a game trooper series :)
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 10 July 19 at 05:16
Shadow Kisuragi said:
...so, wait. You're saying we should take away two heavily tracked Series because everyone can't have their own?
Of course not, and you know that. We are only asking for it to go because we've just been told that developer series isn't a thing we're doing. Much like with the RB3 flag, it's about consistency.

Shadow Kisuragi said:
We'll discuss this internally and come back to the thread, but it's worth noting that deleting a Series has caused issues in the past for us and requires dev support.
Thank you.
#mentallypudding
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 10 July 19 at 14:46, Edited on 10 July 19 at 14:46 by Shadow Kisuragi
Still on the RB3 thing? laugh Honestly thought we'd taken care of that in the past.

We'll be removing both Series, though the action for it likely will not occur until next week due to the issues I posted about previously requiring dev support. An official statement/post regarding these will go up shortly.

EDIT: Response: Removal of Developer/Publisher Series
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 10 July 19 at 14:52
Consistency! clap
BwF SmokeBudnSF
BwF SmokeBudnSF
Posted on 10 July 19 at 15:38
I would throw ACA Neo Geo in there too
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 10 July 19 at 15:39
BwF SmokeBudnSF said:
...not sure if I understand what you're saying here. You want ACA Neo Geo series removed as well? Because that's not a developer/publisher Series. Hamster have done other games, including development on the Konami Anniversary games and budget titles in the Xbox 360 days.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 10 July 19 at 17:23
Good!
The artifex and telltale series should be removed, yes.

They are pointless and inconsistent. And make people wish for other stuff saying it's "popular". sleep
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 10 July 19 at 19:19
Shadow Kisuragi said:
Still on the RB3 thing? laugh Honestly thought we'd taken care of that in the past.
It is the hill I have chosen to die on until it's changed laugh

We'll be removing both Series, though the action for it likely will not occur until next week due to the issues I posted about previously requiring dev support. An official statement/post regarding these will go up shortly.

EDIT: Response: Removal of Developer/Publisher Series
Huzzah! Thanks team
#mentallypudding
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 10 July 19 at 21:20
BwF SmokeBudnSF said:
It's like the SEGA Vintage Collection. It's ports of another system. Putting them together in a series makes sense.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.