The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 9th, 2019

• DwaggieniteDwaggienite2,770,740
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 06:05
    NicoleRenee00 said:
    If anyone has yet to see it, The Z Axis: Continuum has DLC made by a TA member. Pretty neato.
    Yup. Free title update worth 500G.

Better get it now ;)
  • Ginn0rzGinn0rz282,532
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 06:37
    Hue is excellent, definitely recommend. I’m tempted by The Talos Principle, but price still seems a bit high.
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,213,680
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 06:48
    Am I the only one who things that A Hat in Time is overrated? I much preferred Poi and Clover as 3D platformers.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 07:24
    Dwaggienite said:
    NicoleRenee00 said:
    If anyone has yet to see it, The Z Axis: Continuum has DLC made by a TA member. Pretty neato.

Better get it now ;)
    What's the completion time look like?

Dwaggienite said:
    NicoleRenee00 said:

Better get it now ;)
    Jinrui ni eikou are!
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,035,624
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 07:40
    Any thoughts on Poi? For whatever reason I had it on my wish list. Looks kinda charming and light hearted. Appreciate any feedback! toast
    Matthew
  • FoogaFooga1,675,169
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 07:42
    Dwaggienite said:
    NicoleRenee00 said:

Better get it now ;)
    Congrats man. That’s really awesome. Looking forward to my own achievements next. wink
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 07:54
    Isn’t the plague take innocence game well overpriced for a short indie game?
  • IBKJJIBKJJ504,070
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 08:07
    Is there going to be a summer sale? If so, any specific dates?
  • XbAndy360XbAndy3601,605,629
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 08:33
    Just a quick remark:

"...click the "View" button to navigate to the official store page."

There isn't any "View" button. It's called now "buy" button.
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 09:01
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Any thoughts on Poi? For whatever reason I had it on my wish list. Looks kinda charming and light hearted. Appreciate any feedback! toast
    It's a great platformer in the same vein as Mario 64. Controls are a little clunky but not too bad. Loved my time with it.
  • Bridge188Bridge188894,397
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 11:34
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    Dwaggienite said:
    NicoleRenee00 said:

Better get it now ;)
    What's the completion time look like?

Dwaggienite said:
    NicoleRenee00 said:

Better get it now ;)
    Dwaggie answered here: The Dwaggienite Trials in The Z Axis: Continuum achievements found

A talented player should be able to do the 500g in less than 10 minutes. :)
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 12:30
    You can't go wrong with QUBE for 3 bucks. Solid test trial style puzzler like Portal or Turing Test, just without the same level of plot/storyline. Nothing too difficult but nothing you'll get bored with by the end, at least not for me.
  • Tendoman77Tendoman772,679,229
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 13:48
    That's a very good price for Guacamelee! 2 and its DLC, but since the game itself is part of the game pass for now, is £7.50 worth it for the DLC alone?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 July 19 at 14:22
    solo wing recommends; a hat in time, maldita castilla, owlboy, rogue legacy and shovel knight
    human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown and reformation is inherently purging, it makes a man a king
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 15:10
    Tendoman77 said:
    That's a very good price for Guacamelee! 2 and its DLC, but since the game itself is part of the game pass for now, is £7.50 worth it for the DLC alone?
    If you're going to play it on game pass and aren't bothered about owning the game no, the DLC costs less than that. If you want to own the game then it's only £2(ish) more than just buying the DLC so it's a pretty good deal.
  • Duke AgainDuke Again224,148
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 15:29
    10% off FIFA 20? Plus 10% off with EA Access and maybe additional 10% off pre ordering through FIFA 19 menus? 30% total?
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 15:29
    NateDawgSn1per said:
    I did a video covering the easiest completions with gameplay n such, plus a few: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYZVGeaabOk&feature....be)
    Don't know if that's ok to put here, not sure where to put it lol but I hope it helps some people out. If not, I'll remove it :)
    The effort is appreciated. It was interesting seeing these games in action without having to go to their respective homepages.
    This space for rent.
  • The NotoThe Noto407,215
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 16:00
    I dug Q.U.B.E. 2 when it was GWG, so I figure I can throw $3 at the first one.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,017,687
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 17:36
    The Noto said:
    I dug Q.U.B.E. 2 when it was GWG, so I figure I can throw $3 at the first one.
    It's also quite fun if you're into puzzlers.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,033,098
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 17:43
    Duke Again said:
    10% off FIFA 20? Plus 10% off with EA Access and maybe additional 10% off pre ordering through FIFA 19 menus? 30% total?
    EA Access discounts, similar to Game Pass discounts, do not stack with other sales. You just get whichever discount is greater.

I assume the same will be true of the FIFA 19 game menus discount.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.