AuthorMessage
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 09 July 19 at 03:06
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: July 9th, 2019
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 09 July 19 at 03:08
Since there will be no new BC games, I will only purchase xbox 360 games that are not BC, that way I don't get screwed when they get offered as GWG.

Still, that list of games is not very big; LA Noire, Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4 and a few more.
Saint G Man 93
Posted on 09 July 19 at 03:09
Finally gta 5 is on sale
The Gamer Formerly Known as thisisgman
ThexDaftxPunk
ThexDaftxPunk
Posted on 09 July 19 at 03:09
orc attack is fun, but its been cheaper than 4 bucks before
Elite1111111111
Posted on 09 July 19 at 03:09, Edited on 09 July 19 at 03:10 by Elite1111111111
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
Since there will be no new BC games, I will only purchase xbox 360 games that are not BC, that way I don't get screwed when they get offered as GWG.

Still, that list of games is not very big; LA Noire, Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4 and a few more.
Big brain strats. Smart way to think about it.
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 09 July 19 at 03:22
Man Split/Second was a lot of fun to complete.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
Blissed Away
Blissed Away
Posted on 09 July 19 at 03:48
Disney Universe hasn't been on sale for years.
OceanicBeast48
Posted on 09 July 19 at 04:03
Blissed Away said:
Disney Universe hasn't been on sale for years.
If by years you mean months years....this April was last time it was on sale smile
CrysisWarXX3
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 09 July 19 at 04:23
Nothing for me
Moo Moo Dairy
Moo Moo Dairy
Posted on 09 July 19 at 04:51
If only MP3 was BC...
ClassierPompano
Posted on 09 July 19 at 05:48
Only thing I care about is Xbox Original games seeing as I am no longer adding games to my Xbox 360 backlog.
Dingadilly
Dingadilly
Posted on 09 July 19 at 06:34
I'm kind of waiting for something like an end gen £1 a game or buy 2 get the third for free kind of sale, prices on alot of 360 titles are way up from what you can find in pre owned retail outlets everywhere. Deep discounts on some of the digital only titles would interest me. At this stage I kinda own everything I had any interest in and with seemingly no new titles releasing onto the platform and the recurring monthly delistings.

It's time. C'mon, call it the Happy sale. Make it 1 hour long. £1 a game :)
R3f1CuL
R3f1CuL
Posted on 09 July 19 at 06:51
Dingadilly said:
I'm kind of waiting for something like an end gen £1 a game or buy 2 get the third for free kind of sale, prices on alot of 360 titles are way up from what you can find in pre owned retail outlets everywhere. Deep discounts on some of the digital only titles would interest me. At this stage I kinda own everything I had any interest in and with seemingly no new titles releasing onto the platform and the recurring monthly delistings.

I'm at the point to where It's not even the games, but the damn DLC. I refuse to pay magnitudes more for a DLC than what i can get an older game even when it's priced super high now. 7.99 for a game and yet 14.99 for a DLC, yea that's a big no lol
D3m0nF0rc3
D3m0nF0rc3
Posted on 09 July 19 at 09:26
R3f1CuL said:
Dingadilly said:

I'm at the point to where It's not even the games, but the damn DLC. I refuse to pay magnitudes more for a DLC than what i can get an older game even when it's priced super high now. 7.99 for a game and yet 14.99 for a DLC, yea that's a big no lol
Ditto, but I've pretty much give up waiting, most of the dlc has and always will be priced in fantasy land where most of the gaming industry resides any way. Take Stranglehold and Samurai Warriors 2 as perhaps extreme examples.

I can see whats coming, no sale full 360 delisting of everything not ever going BC though BC has only been discontinued on further titles for the Xbox One, as emphasis has shifted to BC on the next Xbox (Project Scarlett) and making sure everything already available works there at launch.
Guirec730
Guirec730
Posted on 09 July 19 at 09:30
Can't believe max payne 3 never went bc
State of the badass art.
Visions of Gore
Posted on 09 July 19 at 10:21
Guirec730 said:
Can't believe max payne 3 never went bc
I still believe that Remedy will do an Xbox One port of the first 2 games, then Rockstar will release a port of 3 after.
Visions of Gore
Posted on 09 July 19 at 10:27
I can't believe how many of you still have interest in 360 games. After realizing that my backlog was literally impossible to ever complete ( I swear I could take 5 years off of work and play nonstop, and STILL have games left), I decided to at least "beat" what 360 games I started, and only start what I REALLY want to play. I cut my non-BC backlog by 37 games. Leaves me with still over 30 to play. And that doesn't count BC or xbox one.redface
We have an addiction I'm afraid laugh
XSniperNinjaX
XSniperNinjaX
Posted on 09 July 19 at 10:52
DAM to bad Max Payne 3 is not backwards compatible or I would of brought this classic old school game shooter.another one that needs a remaster in 1080p to.
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 09 July 19 at 12:03
Visions of Gore said:
I can't believe how many of you still have interest in 360 games. After realizing that my backlog was literally impossible to ever complete ( I swear I could take 5 years off of work and play nonstop, and STILL have games left), I decided to at least "beat" what 360 games I started, and only start what I REALLY want to play. I cut my non-BC backlog by 37 games. Leaves me with still over 30 to play. And that doesn't count BC or xbox one.redface
We have an addiction I'm afraid laugh
I definitely don't nor did have enough games as yourself, but I feel like that as well. I went through a load of games, mainly GWG, and thought 'Do I want to play this?' and so got rid of it as it was mainly no. Might have another look through on 360 as want to finish what I have and then move onto One. toast
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 09 July 19 at 12:35
Really wish Costume Quest 2 would go on sale! cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.