Ratatouille woohoo!
    I ASK NO ONE
  • SeitzzSeitzz790,416
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 13:06Permalink
    Hopefully they have a lot of titles up for grabs for the summer sale
  • halohogghalohogg97,546
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 13:18Permalink
    Tanelorn82 said:
    Man Split/Second was a lot of fun to complete.
    Agreed - it was a good arcade combat racer. I couldn't figure out the missile runs though.
  • halohogghalohogg97,546
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 13:22Permalink
    R3f1CuL said:
    Dingadilly said:
    I'm kind of waiting for something like an end gen £1 a game or buy 2 get the third for free kind of sale, prices on alot of 360 titles are way up from what you can find in pre owned retail outlets everywhere. Deep discounts on some of the digital only titles would interest me. At this stage I kinda own everything I had any interest in and with seemingly no new titles releasing onto the platform and the recurring monthly delistings.

It's time. C'mon, call it the Happy sale. Make it 1 hour long. £1 a game :)
    I'm at the point to where It's not even the games, but the damn DLC. I refuse to pay magnitudes more for a DLC than what i can get an older game even when it's priced super high now. 7.99 for a game and yet 14.99 for a DLC, yea that's a big no lol
    +1 Put all the 360 DLC on deep discount before the server shutdowns.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB566,762
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 13:29Permalink
    Yeah I wish Costume Quest 2 (360) and Child of Light (360) would go on sale again. Started picking up digital games that have never been on sale or haven't been on sale in ages, and haven't gotten BC, in case they start disappearing from the marketplace. Just got Red Johnson, Magrunner Dark Pulse, and Islands of Wakfu. Still need to pick up the Penny Arcade games.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles230,829
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 14:03Permalink
    Ratatouilleclap
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 14:19Permalink
    Ian 1485 said:
    Visions of Gore said:
    I can't believe how many of you still have interest in 360 games. After realizing that my backlog was literally impossible to ever complete ( I swear I could take 5 years off of work and play nonstop, and STILL have games left), I decided to at least "beat" what 360 games I started, and only start what I REALLY want to play. I cut my non-BC backlog by 37 games. Leaves me with still over 30 to play. And that doesn't count BC or xbox one.redface
    We have an addiction I'm afraid laugh
    I definitely don't nor did have enough games as yourself, but I feel like that as well. I went through a load of games, mainly GWG, and thought 'Do I want to play this?' and so got rid of it as it was mainly no. Might have another look through on 360 as want to finish what I have and then move onto One. toast
    toast
    There are so many good games to play ,there's no reason to settle for decent.
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 14:41Permalink
    Kyk3 Styles said:
    Ratatouilleclap
    Hah same here ! Ratatouille for me ! headspin
  • TveilorTveilor224,836
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 16:12Permalink
    I got Ratatouille, physical versions are going up in price over here.
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • CenosisCenosis94,928
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 18:18Permalink
    TwistedTB said:
    Yeah I wish Costume Quest 2 (360) and Child of Light (360) would go on sale again. Started picking up digital games that have never been on sale or haven't been on sale in ages, and haven't gotten BC, in case they start disappearing from the marketplace. Just got Red Johnson, Magrunner Dark Pulse, and Islands of Wakfu. Still need to pick up the Penny Arcade games.
    I recently picked up Magrunner for the same reason, seeing the tracked gamers number stuck on 241 for the longest time here at TA (now 245) I got the obvious impression that the game doesn't sell well so I should get it before it gets delisted.
    I like the game just fine but my one complaint is the same one I had with Quantum Conundrum, the dead-zone on the left analog seems to be non-existent so in other words you are either Walter Payton or not moving, I make a tough jump and stick the landing just to watch my character run off the edge like a complete jerkass making me have to do everything all over again.
    I guess I could use a new controller but the only games that seem to give me any trouble are those two.

I would also like to see Child of Light go on sale sometime (turn-based strategy is probably my favorite genre), I'm hoping Ubisoft will maybe put it in the black-friday sale later this year, or sooner would work too.
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 19:37Permalink
    Tveilor said:
    I got Ratatouille, physical versions are going up in price over here.
    Just warning y'all, I watched my old lady play Ratatouille, and I had almost rather quit playing video games than I had play that garbage game.
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 19:44Permalink
    I wish they would add more Xbox 360 dlcs on sale. I am still waiting for the Epilogue Prince of Persia dlc to drop below $9.99.
  • Posted on 09 July 19 at 21:23Permalink
    FireDrake007 said:
    I wish they would add more Xbox 360 dlcs on sale. I am still waiting for the Epilogue Prince of Persia dlc to drop below $9.99.
    I'd say if there's ANY DLC that you want for a 360 game, and it doesn't go on sale this Christmas, go ahead and buy because it never will.
  • Lobo SamhainLobo Samhain456,846
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 21:23Permalink
    FireDrake007 said:
    Same here, especially when there is an Ubisoft sale I get my hopes up only to be let down again.
  • RondundRondund318,870
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 23:03Permalink
    Defiance content on sale on the One... again nothing for the 360.
  • ArkhamArkham1,528,639
    Posted on 10 July 19 at 00:21Permalink
    Such crap GTAV 360 has an unobtainable.
  • Posted on 10 July 19 at 00:41Permalink
    Uh oh watch out for the big babies that'll cry cry cry. laugh
  • snake42069snake42069678,857
    Posted on 11 July 19 at 10:26, Edited on 11 July 19 at 10:27 by snake42069Permalink
    isnt the summer sale usually next week? at least it was last year IIRC. I have $185 waiting to be used in such a sale. i would be disappointed if it didnt arrive next week.
  • Posted on 11 July 19 at 16:25Permalink
    Darkness727420 said:
    Your mother is a woman with questionable morals regarding casual intimacy.
  • Posted on 11 July 19 at 17:08Permalink
    ClassierPompano said:
    Darkness727420 said:
    Your mother is a woman with questionable morals regarding casual intimacy.
    laugh I have zero dogs in this fight, but that's pretty funny.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.