Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

My Big Sister Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 08:33
    Please use this thread to discuss the My Big Sister walkthrough
  • Information
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto2,037,697
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 20:56
    Please quote this if you find anything wrong with the WT so I get the message
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 23 April 21 at 19:19
    "Laundry mat" lol
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,595,633
    Posted on 28 April 21 at 18:00
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    Great walkthrough! Just have a few typos/spelling mistakes to point out:
    When you stop talking to yourself, press cn_A on the shelf in front of you to find a MAGNET. Save the game and exit the room. Head left to the water paper that is draining on the floor. Open your inventory and use the MAGNET on it to get a METAL PIPE. Use the METAL PIPE on the hole to the right to get the FISHING LINE.
    "water paper" should be "water pipe"

Enter the laundry mat, the door on the left. Skip a few scenes and you end up getting the BATH HOUSE KEY from a lady. SAVE the game and continue.
    As pointed above, "laundry mat" should be "laundromat".

Now head back downstairs, go outside and SAVE. Go back in the side and hang a right into the kitchen. Skip the scene with the noodle lady, who broke into your house, and enter the bathroom. In the back right corner is an obvious hatch, use the SCREWDRIVER on it. Skip the conversation that follows and head back upstairs to the bedroom, via the kitchen.
    "in the side" should be "inside".
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto2,037,697
    Posted on 28 April 21 at 21:47, Edited on 28 April 21 at 22:20 by TheOnlyMatto
    Shinnizle said:
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    Great walkthrough! Just have a few typos/spelling mistakes to point out:
    When you stop talking to yourself, press cn_A on the shelf in front of you to find a MAGNET. Save the game and exit the room. Head left to the water paper that is draining on the floor. Open your inventory and use the MAGNET on it to get a METAL PIPE. Use the METAL PIPE on the hole to the right to get the FISHING LINE.
    "water paper" should be "water pipe"

Enter the laundry mat, the door on the left. Skip a few scenes and you end up getting the BATH HOUSE KEY from a lady. SAVE the game and continue.
    As pointed above, "laundry mat" should be "laundromat".

Now head back downstairs, go outside and SAVE. Go back in the side and hang a right into the kitchen. Skip the scene with the noodle lady, who broke into your house, and enter the bathroom. In the back right corner is an obvious hatch, use the SCREWDRIVER on it. Skip the conversation that follows and head back upstairs to the bedroom, via the kitchen.
    "in the side" should be "inside".
    Spelling, my mortal enemy! I will fix all this and tyvm for bringing it to my attention. I had no idea about laundromat but the rest I should've known. I really have no idea how water pipe became water paper.
    See you in Valhalla
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.