Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Forum

Story Creator Mode - XP and Drachmae Farm Exploit

AuthorMessage
Ale386
Ale386
Posted on 09 July 19 at 18:29
As many of you probably know, Ubisoft released the Story Creator Mode just one month ago for Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Since then, thanks to this mode, players have been able to exploit the mission system to get tons and tons of XP with little to no effort at all. Now, if you are not in a rush to complete the whole game, I suggest you to avoid this method, because it ruins the gameplay, since it's all based on the leveling system. But if you need to level up as soon as possible to play the new episode of the DLC or you simply don't like to do secondary quests over and over again to start the primary ones, this is for you:

1) Sign-In into the official Assassin's Creed website and go to the Story Creator Mode tab.
2) Click on "Search Stories" and then, in the search bar, write: "XP and Drachmae Farm 4.0".
3) Select this map and then click on "Add to the stories menu".
4) Open up the game and while you are playing, go to the "Missions" tab and then, in the right corner, go to "See Stories" and select the first one that comes up. Ignore the others. The one you are looking for is "XP and Drachmae Farm 4.0".
5) Once you got the mission location, just start the mission, wait a few seconds and enjoy your Xp and Drachmae.
6) Once you complete the mission, hold the Y button until you are not satisfied with your level or drachmae quantity.

That's it.

I don't want to put this as a solution for the "Demigod" achievement, since I think that this will get fixed someday.

Until then, enjoy this method and forget about all the horrifying grind this game has to offer.
Ron Jeremy R6
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 10 July 19 at 09:44
Thanks for the information but I think many of us know this already for 3/4 weeks.
Assassin PlL
Assassin PlL
Posted on 10 July 19 at 20:06
I didn't know about it so thank you. Gonna grind just in case someone having stupid idea about adding some retarded achievements.
Bastian Reader
Posted on 10 July 19 at 20:51, Edited on 10 July 19 at 21:39 by Bastian Reader
Thanks for the info. I didn't know about it. Can I start this from the beginning of the game (after tutorial) or do I have to finish a bunch of levels?
Ale386
Ale386
Posted on 12 July 19 at 17:19
Bastian Reader said:
Thanks for the info. I didn't know about it. Can I start this from the beginning of the game (after tutorial) or do I have to finish a bunch of levels?
I believe you can do this right as soon as you get your ship. Just to travel over there.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 13 July 19 at 08:36
If they dont appear, turn the setting on in the options menu!wave
get2loud
get2loud
Posted on 13 July 19 at 19:20
I can’t seem to add them anymore from the website. They are there and you can click “add to log” but then you get an error. This only happens with anything like these quests.
Radiant Flames
Posted on 14 July 19 at 03:01
Just wondering what is the earliest point in doing this? I'm guessing at the end of Episode 1 once the player gets his/her boat?
Bobby Blane3
Bobby Blane3
Posted on 15 July 19 at 17:44, Edited on 15 July 19 at 17:46 by Bobby Blane3
Radiant Flames said:
Just wondering what is the earliest point in doing this? I'm guessing at the end of Episode 1 once the player gets his/her boat?
I've just finished doing this and once you complete chapter 1 and get your boat you can get to this mission. I've only played up to that point but am wondering with the level scaling feature if there was really any benefit to leveling up so early. Maybe someone who has played more can let us know what the benefits are.
Za Pantsupati
Za Pantsupati
Posted on 15 July 19 at 18:27
Bobby Blane3 said:
I've just finished doing this and once you complete chapter 1 and get your boat you can get to this mission. I've only played up to that point but am wondering with the level scaling feature if there was really any benefit to leveling up so early. Maybe someone who has played more can let us know what the benefits are.
Yeah, didn't realize the best option was -4 levels. Regardless, nice to have all the abilities unlocked.

Anyone know if there are stories that auto-complete like this and give materials, such as ones you would need to upgrade the ship?
SlightlyErotic
Posted on 15 July 19 at 19:48, Edited on 15 July 19 at 20:32 by SlightlyErotic
I have done this today. A few things to bare in mind. You need to sail to the other side of the map and back around on yourself for the spawn point resulting in dodging harder ships that can one shot one kill you.
In relation to the scaling....the only issue I had was zero weapons at level 50, so I found a blacksmith and purchased some decent gear.

I havnt noticed a difference to difficulty.....if anything, the fact I have most if not all of the abilities unlocked, it makes fights much quicker and a bit of a cake walk, on top of the game which Iv been told isn’t that much difficult anyway.

Another point is cash, the cash I got from the listed map was nuts. I have been able to use this to purchase all materials required for upgrading my ship, apart from the schematics or what ever they are.

Also, as I was level 5....I only got a small amount of xp and gold.....this being said it was enough to power me up 2 levels in the space of roughly 30 seconds. The higher level you are the more xxp you gain due to the level of the enemies that “auto” die. It is not simply a case of idling your joypad, you need to reply the mission over and over. Took me roughly 20 mins to get to level 50

I didn’t have any additional stories unlock. The side stories I had changed from recommended level of 4, to 47. Lol

Hope that helps you all.
DarthDawa
DarthDawa
Posted on 19 July 19 at 19:18
Is this still up? Don’t see 4.0.
DarthDawa
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.