Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Free Play Days: Rocket League is Free to Play Right Now

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 11 July 19 at 08:40
Event continues over the weekend

Please click here to read the story: Free Play Days: Rocket League is Free to Play Right Now

Credit goes to Handlegrip for this story

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 July 19 at 09:02, Edited on 11 July 19 at 09:08 by
Too bad the game needs new update if anyone wants completion, there is a glitched achievement that nobody has unlocked since last month... I have tried to unlock it every way possible... May 29th actually it's been well over a month and no update for achievement to be unlockable. Will Rocket league fix this achievement ever? Far, Far Away...115 TA (75 G)
The King
uyadaddysson
uyadaddysson
Posted on 11 July 19 at 12:50
They've fixed or people have eventually found ways around achievements in the past. They have been good about fixing them. Hopefully that trend continues.
Handlegrip
Handlegrip
Posted on 11 July 19 at 12:57
I love this game. I am terrible at it, but I dont care.

I highly recommend trying it out. The game is simple, but the skill ceiling is high. The achievements are easy, but some are glitchy/broken/fixed with each patch. You will be having so much fun that you won't even care.

Easily worth $20 and $10 is a steal.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 11 July 19 at 13:05
Handlegrip said:
Easily worth $20 and $10 is a steal.
Or included with Xbox Game Pass.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 11 July 19 at 14:42
My usual "try this game" post. DO IT! It'll ruin your life, it's awesome. rock

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 July 19 at 15:28
If anybody wants to add me feel free I am decent but no pro, been on diamond on pc a few years back just in gold division on xbox at the moment due to randoms not playing as a team.... add me on Xbox and message me so I know you want to game. I have the rocket pass and all the rare stuff and know how to get every achievement in the game without even looking at a guide as I've played rocket league for over a thousand hours since it came out years ago on steam.... and started playing it on xbox of course recently. If I can find the right teammates for 2v2 and 3v3 I will make a few hours each night to practice if you want to go into a league.
The King
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.