Game Info Submission Archive: Surviving Mars (Windows)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Surviving Mars (Win 10) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Surviving Mars (Windows)

• Information
    Posted on 12 July 19 at 04:00
    Ace has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Space Race for Surviving Mars (Windows):

Ace said:
    Surviving Mars (Windows)Space ShoppingThe Space Shopping achievement in Surviving Mars (Windows) worth 38 pointsPlay as USA and have a Geoscape Dome with a Megamall before Sol 100

Unobtainable. I have completed this scenario and have not gotten the achievement, along with multiple other space race DLC achievements. I believe the entire DLC to be unobtainable at this time.

Surviving Mars (Windows)TaoThe Tao achievement in Surviving Mars (Windows) worth 38 pointsPlay as China and have Tai-chi Gardens in 10 Domes before Sol 100

Unobtainable. I have completed this scenario and have not gotten the achievement, along with multiple other space race DLC achievements. I believe the entire DLC to be unobtainable at this time.

Surviving Mars (Windows)Europa UniversalisThe Europa Universalis achievement in Surviving Mars (Windows) worth 58 pointsPlay as Europe and reach daily production of 10,000 Research before Sol 100

Surviving Mars (Windows)The Pace of ProgressThe The Pace of Progress achievement in Surviving Mars (Windows) worth 38 pointsPlay as SpaceY and complete all Sponsor Goals on challenge rating 500% or higher

• MichalKVMichalKV1,049,699
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 08:29
    Thank you for the submission Ace and sorry for the late answer. It seems that at least some of the achievements are now obtainable. We will monitor the situation further and if we find out that some of the achievements are still not possible, we will update the flags as necessary.
  • Information
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 10:51
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads