Game Discussion: Fable III (PC) Forum

is this game still on steam?

AuthorMessage
VRS3
VRS3
Posted on 12 July 19 at 04:34
hey guys, my subject pretty much says it all. I can only find fable anniversary and the lost chapters on steam. So i was just wondering if you can only obtain this game via physically.
-VRS3 or VinSicily
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 12 July 19 at 06:23
Yeah it's been off steam forever. You can still buy the digital code for the base game on Amazon (Which will redeem on Steam) , but the DLC is gone.
Hola
VRS3
VRS3
Posted on 14 July 19 at 23:55
ThreeHaddock62 said:
Yeah it's been off steam forever. You can still buy the digital code for the base game on Amazon (Which will redeem on Steam) , but the DLC is gone.
thanks for the reply, i saw a physical copy on amazon as well for $8 so i may just take the risk and see if the product key still works. Thanks for reaching out!
-VRS3 or VinSicily
ThreeHaddock62
Posted yesterday at 03:41
VRS3 said:
ThreeHaddock62 said:
thanks for the reply, i saw a physical copy on amazon as well for $8 so i may just take the risk and see if the product key still works. Thanks for reaching out!
The Key should still work, as long as it's new. I know some have reusable keys, so IDK if this is one of those. Good luck!
Hola
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.