Game Discussion: Battlefield V Forum

Battlefield V's achievements are completely fucked

AuthorMessage
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 12 July 19 at 09:16, Edited on 12 July 19 at 09:16 by Elliot Pierson
Has anyone else been having a ridiculously large amount of glitches with this game, including those to do with achievements?

All of my trackable only achievements in this game will restart or start going backwards if I join a new server after gaining progress it seems.

I've also had the achievement for getting 150k player score not unlock at all and I'm presuming that the 100k per class score and the 500k player score one will break too. I've played through 2 or 3 updates now and EA have don't fuck all as usual. Does anyone know a fix?

Broken achievements for me so far:

Fender bender
Globetrotter
Hoist the flag
Eager beaver
J4CKA1
J4CKA1
Posted on 12 July 19 at 14:37
Just waiting for a patch. This is the reason that I haven't started this game on my main account. #nope
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 12 July 19 at 17:10
I've heard it's the same on PS4. There was a small patch yesterday, so maybe that did something.
Hola
MASTER1IVE
MASTER1IVE
Posted on 12 July 19 at 17:46
I've got hoist the flag today, after 4h of frontlines. I haven't Eager beaver while i have 200k of points. Maybe you need to have 150k in one classe for it's work. I trying it. I need 20k with assault class
I am French and I love chocolatine ;D
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 12 July 19 at 23:56
J4CKA1 said:
Just waiting for a patch. This is the reason that I haven't started this game on my main account. #nope
I tried after that patch and it's still broke for me
Bongo
Bongo
Posted on 13 July 19 at 02:39
All online achievements need to be done in one server. If you leave that server, your progress will reset next time you get progress towards the achievement in a different lobby. It’s been a month and a half and the game keeps getting worse. The community manager on EA’s official forum has played dumb and said all that they could to stall. After many updates of this “being high on our priority list”, they finally admitted something is wrong and added it to their weekly to do list. Unfortunately, the community manager butchered the whole thing. After nearly 40 pages of crystal clear messages of what the problem is, they’ve come to conclusion that statistics are being tracked, but not shown correctly in game. That might be true and all, but is a separate issue that doesn’t relate to what is making these achievements broken. The fact that they noted something was wrong and put it on the weekly to do list nonsense is reason for optimism, but considering the deflections and careless responses on top of how far off their idea of what’s wrong is, strikes me as this not getting fixed. I hope I’m wrong though.
Elliot Pierson
Posted on 13 July 19 at 05:40
Bongo said:
All online achievements need to be done in one server. If you leave that server, your progress will reset next time you get progress towards the achievement in a different lobby. It’s been a month and a half and the game keeps getting worse. The community manager on EA’s official forum has played dumb and said all that they could to stall. After many updates of this “being high on our priority list”, they finally admitted something is wrong and added it to their weekly to do list. Unfortunately, the community manager butchered the whole thing. After nearly 40 pages of crystal clear messages of what the problem is, they’ve come to conclusion that statistics are being tracked, but not shown correctly in game. That might be true and all, but is a separate issue that doesn’t relate to what is making these achievements broken. The fact that they noted something was wrong and put it on the weekly to do list nonsense is reason for optimism, but considering the deflections and careless responses on top of how far off their idea of what’s wrong is, strikes me as this not getting fixed. I hope I’m wrong though.
Thanks for your response! 8 have just now gotten 'Hoist the Flag' whilst in one server across 3 matches.

So this one server thing is all fine and dandy, but playing all base game conquest maps on one server is going to be bloody hard, and getting 100k score one server? Fucking jog on EA..

I can't believe how much a multi billion dollar company is fucking up their biggest non sport based franchise..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.