Game Discussion: Duck Life: Battle Forum

Duck Life: Battle Reset?

AuthorMessage
Octopugs
Octopugs
Posted on 12 July 19 at 19:41
Hello, I have just completed Duck Life Battle but i want to go back and play though to pick up an achievement i missed is there anyway of doing this because at current I cannot see anything that comes up.
MadMassacre510
Posted on 15 August 19 at 04:24
I need to reset too but I cannot figure out a way to sreate a new game. I have tried everything
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 15 August 19 at 15:46
Deleting the save should do it..
MadMassacre510
Posted on 19 August 19 at 22:55, Edited on 19 August 19 at 23:01 by MadMassacre510
I tried, but then it creates another one and puts me back into where it last saved... weird

I think the game needs an actual Main menu, because I think there's no way to create a new game.

Last thing I can check is trying my account from a completely new console after deleting the save and not syncing with Xbox live. I cant try that until next week though.

Please view my issue in the solution here :
Duck Life: BattleValued customerThe Valued customer achievement in Duck Life: Battle worth 25 pointsBuy an item from the shop
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 20 August 19 at 05:36, Edited on 20 August 19 at 07:56 by TheMaize
Well..when I played it, I had something weird happen, that you can maybe experiment with..

When I started it first, I had two accounts logged in...when I later started the game, while only logged in with one account, I was back at the beginning. Logging the second account in again and restarting the game, got me back at the last save point again though.

So try to log in a second or third account, and see if the savepoint changes.

Lso when you tried to delete the save. Did you delete from everywhere? If it's still in the cloud, it just redownload from there.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:36
Deleting the save correctly made me start over. Rather than pressing delete all highlight the save and press cn_A. You'll get the option to delete from console or everywhere, choose everywhere.
GI Flagging Manager
MadMassacre510
Posted on 20 August 19 at 20:06
Thanks for the help guys, I had never seen that option to delete the save from everywhere.

After doing that, I was able to restart the new game and get the last achievement!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.