Game Discussion: Rise of Glory (WP)

Leaderboard Still Functional?

• Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon111,807
    Posted on 12 July 19 at 20:00Permalink
    Was hoping someone could verify if the leaderboard is functioning properly. Not loading up my kills, for some reason. And, I was really wanting to use that glitch too. Grinding out 10,000 kills normally doesn't sound like an enjoyable time to me, lol.

However, all of my achievements are still unlocking and syncing properly, so that data is being tracked somehow.
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 23:38Permalink
    Appears to be back up today and was able to complete the game in record timing, lol.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:26Permalink
    I'm having a similar issue where it seems the leaderboards aren't updating. Is anyone else having issues. I changed my gamertag since the last time I played an I wonder if that is messing up my stats.
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx208,100
    Posted on 03 October 19 at 12:16Permalink
    Apparently the leaderboards fail, I haven't made the achievements yet, but it doesn't mark my deaths.
    Posted on 03 October 19 at 14:17Permalink
    Your achievements should still trigger as you meet their requirements. You obviously won't be able to use the glitch with two phones since the leaderboards have a tendency to fail.

I assumed my incident was a one time occurrence, but that doesn't seem to be the case now.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,014,436
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 00:22Permalink
    Just to clarity - the leaderboards don't update but the kills still track?

It looks like you've finished the game, Sir Paulygon - did everything unlock on time for you?
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 04:28Permalink
    That's correct. In different sittings as well, so didn't need to get kills all at once either.

Eventually, the leaderboards worked properly and was able to take advantage of the exploit.
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,014,436
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 11:41Permalink
    Great, thanks! I've been putting this off for a long time and I really need to clear out my remaining WP incompletes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.