Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Forum

Raid

AuthorMessage
Galenrandir23
Posted on 28 July 19 at 14:17
Lucky! Lol! Congrats though! Did you land on a team at the beginning of the raid or did you get into one that started on Razorback? My grind continues lol
Scotty x360a
Scotty x360a
Posted on 28 July 19 at 14:26
I landed at the 2 dogs, lucy and... i forget the others name, begins with B :p They were dispatched within a minute or so, so i thought i must have landed on a somewhat competent team.

Honestly on that third attempt, eveyone just seemed to be on fire, metaphorically speaking. Hardly anyone got downed, as soon as the alarm went off for the wipe that kills everyone, someone was there taking care of it. I'm guessing, as others in this thread have speculated that it just needed a bit of time for the majority of people to figure out what to do, then by and large the randoms you team up with will know how to beat it.
FranconianX
FranconianX
Posted on 28 July 19 at 21:31
Finally got it too. We started straight at the last checkpoint at Razorback, so you don't need to do the other bosses. Tipp: Have one person stay on top of the gangway on the right back side. You are in complete cover most of the time and you can shoot down the drones easily.
Galenrandir23
Posted on 28 July 19 at 22:28
Still working on mine. Glad to see people are getting it though. Gives me hope!
J4CKA1
J4CKA1
Posted on 28 July 19 at 23:36
FranconianX said:
Finally got it too. We started straight at the last checkpoint at Razorback, so you don't need to do the other bosses. Tipp: Have one person stay on top of the gangway on the right back side. You are in complete cover most of the time and you can shoot down the drones easily.
That's what normal difficulty groups do. 2 players per Sam turret. 1 on gen 1 on ads. The only one without much cover is gen 2. The others have plenty to work with
Galenrandir23
Posted on 29 July 19 at 01:20
Just got it! Had to explain to everyone what to do, but after the third attempt we easily downed it! Most people admitted they didn’t know what to do, so I think it’s only going to get easier as time goes on and more people figure it out
DanXcel
DanXcel
Posted on 29 July 19 at 23:07
I haven’t done the RAID yet but I’d love to try with anyone that needs it.
born2beslicker
Posted on 11 August 19 at 21:29
I did the raid on discovery mode from beginning to end and didn’t get the achievement.
Galenrandir23
Posted on 12 August 19 at 12:20
Did you have 8 people in the group when it was completed?
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 09 September 19 at 18:50
If anyone ever needs an extra guy for the raid feel free to shoot me a message. The more people that know what’s going on the better after all.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.