Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

To Do List Bug

Needs info
AuthorMessage
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 13 July 19 at 10:56
When I press the Cross sign to remove things from my To Do List, nothing happens.

Using Edge on Win10, Normal Theme.
Mixer: KlikoTV
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 15 August 19 at 13:58, Edited on 15 August 19 at 13:59 by KGI Klikopedia
The To Do List is still broken for me, please fix or advice TA.

Can't remove things from my List and can't add things to the List
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 18 August 19 at 08:24
Can you please show me what cross sign you're talking about? I just checked this and I was able to remove and add an achievement to my To Do list.
See You Space Cowboy...
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 19 August 19 at 08:16, Edited on 19 August 19 at 08:25 by KGI Klikopedia
The Calculator sign that has, Red Dot with cross in it, with it. That is after every Item in your To-Do-List.

From what browser was you trying as every Browser and even different version of same browser can act different.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 19 August 19 at 16:16, Edited on 19 August 19 at 16:18 by Reborn Insanity
I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Edge on Windows 10 and clicking the calculator successfully removed them from my list.
See You Space Cowboy...
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 22 August 19 at 07:21
Was on To-Do and didn't worked, then went retry to add something, that worked and after that was able to remove also again.

So on this point it seems away.
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 22 August 19 at 08:07, Edited on 22 August 19 at 08:14 by KGI Klikopedia
And is again back cry.

Went to Internet Explorer (as my Win 10 laptop has that still somewhere). And till now see no issues, so seems that it is Edge?

Have seen before on EA Support website issue with Edge, that would not happen on IE. But IE is in general slower then Edge.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 22 August 19 at 16:57, Edited on 22 August 19 at 17:07 by Reborn Insanity
I just tried again on Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and IE and I was able to add and remove items from my To Do list on all of them.

I'm not sure what's causing the issue with not being able to remove items. Not being able to add items might be because you've hit the limit for a non-pro user.

Edit: Looking into a potential cause now
See You Space Cowboy...
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 28 August 19 at 06:46, Edited on 03 September 19 at 06:10 by KGI Klikopedia
As said in last comment, as on IE it works right and on Edge, seemingly off and on.

Guess being my Edge that is maybe outdated and so maybe has difficulty with a html, css, java/actionscript variable reading issue. On the EA Support website when you press button that would then lead to page or pop-up with different contact options it jumps often back.

Microsoft Edge 40 15063 674 0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 15 15063
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 09 September 19 at 08:29
Limit is 100 for adding, not have 100 items in list. Page jumps back up when pressing add button on games achievement list.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 09 September 19 at 16:13
We still haven't been able to replicate this issue. I had 4 different people try it on different browsers and they all had their to-do list work properly.

On the EA Support website when you press button that would then lead to page or pop-up with different contact options it jumps often back.
If it's happening on other sites and not just TA I think it's something on your end.
See You Space Cowboy...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.