Game Discussion: F1 2019 Forum

Patch 1.05 (Achievement fix)

AuthorMessage
Lavindathar
1,287,688
Lavindathar
Posted on 15 July 19 at 01:07
Aside from the gameplay fixes, it states one of the bugged achievements will now unlock correctly (play 10 online races).

Unfortunately no mention of fixing the other 3 glitched ones,

http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/07/f1-2019-performance-update...
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 15 July 19 at 10:17
I only see 2 glitched achievements. So what Achievements. As there has not been any Feature'd Races we can't tell if it's glitched.

Weekly Grand Prix is glitched is only I know futher.

No mention of Buggy Leaderboards (Silverstone Full Dry 2019 Cars).

Wonder if Livery Updates also will remove the Rich Energy Logo.
Mixer: KlikoTV
Lavindathar
1,287,688
Lavindathar
Posted on 15 July 19 at 15:54
Level 50 is also glitched .
Sky Maniac
482,896
Sky Maniac
Posted on 15 July 19 at 21:18
level 50 isn't glitched - it's unlocking as expected when you actually hit level 50 (level 200)

from codemasters themselves:
"Hi All,

We are currently looking into this one. The original intention behind this was to award an achievement for hitting the top level, although I can see why this looks confusing as you would expect the level after 49 to be level 50. We're currently testing whether this works as intended and have passed your comments back to the design team for additional consideration.

Thanks. "
Alfa Arty
284,549
Alfa Arty
Posted on 16 July 19 at 05:17
Sky Maniac said:
level 50 isn't glitched - it's unlocking as expected when you actually hit level 50 (level 200)

from codemasters themselves:
"Hi All,

We are currently looking into this one. The original intention behind this was to award an achievement for hitting the top level, although I can see why this looks confusing as you would expect the level after 49 to be level 50. We're currently testing whether this works as intended and have passed your comments back to the design team for additional consideration.

Thanks. "
Well technically it is glitched... I mean why else would tracker go up by 2% every time you hit a new level while in Bronze and then just stop at 98% after you hit Level 49?

if they indeed intended this achievement to be reach 200 levels... 197 actually (49+49+49+50)

then achievement tracker should have went up by 0.5% for every level but it doesn't
Sky Maniac
482,896
Sky Maniac
Posted on 16 July 19 at 08:02, Edited on 16 July 19 at 08:32 by Sky Maniac
Alfa Arty said:
Sky Maniac said:
level 50 isn't glitched - it's unlocking as expected when you actually hit level 50 (level 200)

from codemasters themselves:
"Hi All,

We are currently looking into this one. The original intention behind this was to award an achievement for hitting the top level, although I can see why this looks confusing as you would expect the level after 49 to be level 50. We're currently testing whether this works as intended and have passed your comments back to the design team for additional consideration.

Thanks. "
Well technically it is glitched... I mean why else would tracker go up by 2% every time you hit a new level while in Bronze and then just stop at 98% after you hit Level 49?

if they indeed intended this achievement to be reach 200 levels... 197 actually (49+49+49+50)

then achievement tracker should have went up by 0.5% for every level but it doesn't
i know what you mean by that, but seeing as the only level 50 is when you hit platinum then surely it isn't glitched.

if anything it's an oversight, but not a glitch.

I'm hoping that it stays as it is, will hopefully keep the multiplayer going for a little longer...

But either way an update from CM, it should unlock at Silver 1

"Hi All,

I've merged two threads on the same subject.

Also, the dev team have reviewed this issue and think that this should unlock at silver level 1. We will let you know when this change is likely to make it into a patch.

Thanks. "
Petrolium Bear
Posted on 17 July 19 at 16:08
First 10 down is now tracking.
Mr Bear if you dare
Alfa Arty
284,549
Alfa Arty
Posted on 17 July 19 at 20:17
Sky Maniac said:
Alfa Arty said:
Sky Maniac said:
level 50 isn't glitched - it's unlocking as expected when you actually hit level 50 (level 200)

from codemasters themselves:
"Hi All,

We are currently looking into this one. The original intention behind this was to award an achievement for hitting the top level, although I can see why this looks confusing as you would expect the level after 49 to be level 50. We're currently testing whether this works as intended and have passed your comments back to the design team for additional consideration.

Thanks. "
Well technically it is glitched... I mean why else would tracker go up by 2% every time you hit a new level while in Bronze and then just stop at 98% after you hit Level 49?

if they indeed intended this achievement to be reach 200 levels... 197 actually (49+49+49+50)

then achievement tracker should have went up by 0.5% for every level but it doesn't
i know what you mean by that, but seeing as the only level 50 is when you hit platinum then surely it isn't glitched.

if anything it's an oversight, but not a glitch.

I'm hoping that it stays as it is, will hopefully keep the multiplayer going for a little longer...

But either way an update from CM, it should unlock at Silver 1

"Hi All,

I've merged two threads on the same subject.

Also, the dev team have reviewed this issue and think that this should unlock at silver level 1. We will let you know when this change is likely to make it into a patch.

Thanks. "
ObscureMindways is gonna be royally pissed if the achievement unlocks for everyone at Silver 1 as he grinded his ass to Platinum 50
Lavindathar
1,287,688
Lavindathar
Posted on 20 July 19 at 09:38
Silver 1 is much better. Now we just need that rating achievement reworked.
Petrolium Bear
Posted on 31 July 19 at 18:36, Edited on 31 July 19 at 19:11 by Petrolium Bear
The achievement now unlocks at Silver Level 1, I just unlocked it playing the game with a friend - as did he. It might not unlock if you already hit silver prior to 1.06 update although will unlock when you get to Gold Level 1 as reported by one gamer on Codemasters forum that responded to my post. It was worth waiting at Bronze 49 until they patched it.
Mr Bear if you dare
Petrolium Bear
Posted on 01 August 19 at 17:57, Edited on 01 August 19 at 17:59 by Petrolium Bear
Sgt Lubasz12 said:
So the pure gold achievement should unlock at sliver 1 rank right now?
Don't think so as Pure Gold requires gaining 2000 points in the skill rating system which is the number you see at the top right of the screen when you are in a lobby, sliver level one comes after Bronze Level 49 and Gold Level 1 after Silver level 49 and so on, so that's a different system from the Skill rating. Rank 50 achievement is the one that now unlocks at silver level 1.
Mr Bear if you dare
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.