Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Growtopia Achievement List Revealed

• KrazieKrazie2,404,439
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 00:28
    Survival horror, eh?

Too spooky for me.
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge2,336,829
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 01:41
    More like... GRINDtopia
    Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep488,356
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 03:07
    Well another ubisoft game? how many of the achievements are gonna be broken?
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,013,287
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 03:46
    Never heard of Ubisoft India. Googled the game and it looks like it's a mobile port (so maybe they develop mobile games for Ubisoft?) Has decent reviews on the App store and Google Play so may be worth checking out at some point.
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81507,430
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 04:30
    oh i downloaded this months ago and it had no achievements (it was f2play then) so they've added them in now i see
  • SweetArkhaneSweetArkhane1,061,085
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 06:33
    Krazie said:
    Survival horror, eh?

Too spooky for me.
    Underrated
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:19
    AboveHunter said:
    Well another ubisoft game? how many of the achievements are gonna be broken?
    Most likely all
    AJ
  • Posted on 18 July 19 at 14:53
    I played this game on mobile and this a brutal completion since progress doesn’t transfer. The legendary quest achievement will take 1000+ hours. Good luck!
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry384,260
    Posted on 19 July 19 at 04:36
    Is it actually survival horror? What about it makes it so? Asking legitimately, unfamiliar with the game.
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • Posted on 19 July 19 at 12:19
    Tasty Pastry said:
    Is it actually survival horror? What about it makes it so? Asking legitimately, unfamiliar with the game.
    No. The game is a free to play mmo that is sort of like terraria but not really. The game has a lot to do in it ,but it takes a lot of grinding with it being free to play.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry384,260
    Posted on 20 July 19 at 00:01
    halos superman said:
    Tasty Pastry said:
    No. The game is a free to play mmo that is sort of like terraria but not really. The game has a lot to do in it ,but it takes a lot of grinding with it being free to play.
    Great, thanks! Looked like a good time-waster when I burn out on more serious games. Appreciate the comment!
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • FoogaFooga1,993,775
    Posted on 22 July 19 at 07:27, Edited on 22 July 19 at 07:27 by Fooga
    If I could play it Xbox enabled on my phone I would but can’t see myself playing this when I get time on my console, especially if it’s 1000+ hours like one guy said.
  • LiquidSodasLiquidSodas256,112
    Posted on 01 September 19 at 17:34
    I have played lots of easy games for gamerscore, but this one os painfully tedious and boring. I'm not a completionist but I don't think I can keep interest to even pop one cheevo.
    Hooked on phonics
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.