Posted on 16 July 19 at 09:13
    The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox 360 Super Game Sale 2019
  • Dfaultz vDfaultz v429,091
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 09:18
    the only one i may buy is Just Cause for 89p laugh
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator228,718
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 09:26
    Neither Conker or Syndicate is on this big sale. Both is Xbox One X Enhanced i think.
  • tjw CENA2000tjw CENA2000546,284
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 09:32
    Destroy all humans is BC in case anyone is wondering. Path of furon is not BC though
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC1,245,196
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 09:59
    I’m really tempted to get Splinter Cell, Panadora Tomorrow and Choas Theory but does any one know if the games fully fit the whole screen on modern 4K flat screens at 16.9 ratio or is it in 4.3 ratio with black bars on either side?
  • cs mestercs mester296,239
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 10:27
    Why no tomb raider legend dlc?
  • Alchemist xPTKxAlchemist xPTKx1,881,858
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 10:28
    And still no goat dlc
  • ShootZombiesShootZombies344,087
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 10:29
    DE4N MUFC said:
    I’m really tempted to get Splinter Cell, Panadora Tomorrow and Choas Theory but does any one know if the games fully fit the whole screen on modern 4K flat screens at 16.9 ratio or is it in 4.3 ratio with black bars on either side?
    I booted them up from disc when they were made BC, they're still 4.3 but they now look very clean and crisp, super quick load times, better frame rates, higher res etc. Much better than the way they run on xbox 360 BC... So I would say still give them a go as they really don't make games like this anymore where you need patience to play and the games are dripping with atmosphere...

Also def get the original xbox version of Splinter Cell Double Agent as it's a completely different game to the 360 version (they made 2 games side by side) and many people tended to prefer it to the 360 version as it felt a lot more like Chaos Theory and the story was more fleshed out than the 360 version for some reason. So yeah, Def worth getting all 4 original xbox splinter cells if they're your thing. They're very refreshing to play in 2019, wish more modern games had that classic pacing.
  • Anima PuraAnima Pura611,448
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 10:45
    ShootZombies said:
    DE4N MUFC said:
    I booted them up from disc when they were made BC, they're still 4.3 but they now look very clean and crisp, super quick load times, better frame rates, higher res etc. Much better than the way they run on xbox 360 BC... So I would say still give them a go as they really don't make games like this anymore where you need patience to play and the games are dripping with atmosphere...

Also def get the original xbox version of Splinter Cell Double Agent as it's a completely different game to the 360 version (they made 2 games side by side) and many people tended to prefer it to the 360 version as it felt a lot more like Chaos Theory and the story was more fleshed out than the 360 version for some reason. So yeah, Def worth getting all 4 original xbox splinter cells if they're your thing. They're very refreshing to play in 2019, wish more modern games had that classic pacing.
    I got Pandora Tomorrow since it's not available on PC anymore and it's exactly like what you're saying here. The 360 BC of these original Xbox titles was very bad, but the One's emulation of the original console is quite good.
    "He who controls the memes, controls the universe." - Unknown
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx831,018
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 10:49
    Excellent :)
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 11:05
    Such a shame DR2: Off the Record never became backward compatible. :(

I might still buy it though. You can never have enough fun slaying zombies.
  • King KRoolKing KRool218,650
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:08
    Alan wake dlc needs a sale
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,153,699
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:09
    Shockingly the DLC portion of the sale is underwhelming...

Wish I'd bought stuff from the previous week's sale now laugh
  • GraymawrGraymawr327,938
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:13
    Does anyone know the last time the DLC went on sale? I wonder if anyone has any predictions as to when it will go on sale again. I want Chaos Unleashed and Dreadnought Assault.
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:32
    xG I GeNoCiDeZ said:
    Alan wake dlc needs a sale
    They're free... laugh
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:34
    Dfaultz v said:
    the only one i may buy is Just Cause for 89p laugh
    Same. I never got to play JC 1 or 2 and those prices are plenty cheap enough to buy even if I don’t get around to playing them for awhile smile
    MCC Completion Club!
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC1,245,196
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:42
    ShootZombies said:
    DE4N MUFC said:

I just bought OG Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Choas Theory all on disc from Ebay for £8, that’s around the same price for just one Splinter Cell game currently on sale. I looked at getting Double Agent but it’s selling for well over £15 and I’m not paying that much for an OG Xbox game on disc, I’ll just buy it digitally in this sale if I don’t find a disc copy before the sale ends.
  • Lobo SamhainLobo Samhain608,253
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 12:43
    Still no sale on Prince of Persia: Epilogue
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 July 19 at 13:11
    Forgotten sands 11.99....why
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • ShootZombiesShootZombies344,087
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 13:14
    DE4N MUFC said:
    ShootZombies said:
    DE4N MUFC said:

I just bought OG Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow and Choas Theory all on disc from Ebay for £8, that’s around the same price for just one Splinter Cell game currently on sale. I looked at getting Double Agent but it’s selling for well over £15 and I’m not paying that much for an OG Xbox game on disc, I’ll just buy it digitally in this sale if I don’t find a disc copy before the sale ends.
    Awesome, hope you enjoy double agent and the first 3 from ebay!!! Really hope we get another splinter cell someday but happy to replay the original classics on xbox one until then.

Btw, the 1st splinter cell includes the 3 dlc story levels too which is pretty cool of the BC team to include... Does anyone know if any of Chaos Theory's dlc was included in the BC??? Man I'd love for that to be included too, some people figured out how to do xbox one system link etc on the original xbox games, I need to start figuring this stuff out myself.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads