Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Super Game Sale 2019

• Posted on 16 July 19 at 19:53
    Meh.. nothing really new
  • KANEFAN84KANEFAN84303,968
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 20:34
    11 quid for cod 2 and 3, they are having a laugh
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 23:53
    Looks like a repeat of majority of these sales. Prob the same prices at GameStop as well lol :p
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 00:12
    Everyone asking for MW3 dlc sale and it was just on sale less than a year ago
    PROLIFIC PLUTO
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 04:12
    Only Table Tennis and AvP for me!
  • CenosisCenosis303,192
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 05:31
    Pretty good sale, I just picked up six games. The game I'm looking forward to playing the most is Valiant Hearts.
  • CenosisCenosis303,192
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 06:07
    FireDrake007 said:
    I already have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition on PC but I was thinking of getting it on Xbox because I played this game a long time ago on my Xbox 360 and never finished it. I might get it just for the achievements and gamer score. Anybody knows if this game has ever been below $3.74.
    I doubt it has been any cheaper, looks like a great price to me. I got my copy for five bucks at gamestop and would of paid a lot more cause I had a blast in that game. I also picked up the major expansion called Awakening for the same price on ebay, it's listed for 9.99 at the marketplace. I didn't bother with all the mini DLCs the game has other than the free one Stone Prisoner.

I still can't get over the NPC trying to get you to buy one of the DLCs at the party's camp-site. I thought that was a little bit lame cause you go to the camp a lot and always have to see his ass there.
    Well if anything I got a good laugh out of it.
  • EmiinahEmiinah50,879
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 08:13
    This reminds me to purchase that GRAW 2 DLC already...I’ll probably forget again facepalm
    You child of a twon-ha!
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz1,145,478
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 13:22
    Ingen kommentar said:
    im amazed that even though this is a sale, many of the prizes is still crazy high for games as old as these warning
    My thoughts exactly. I've seen many of these games cheaper in our local bargain bin.

And, to no surprise, another joke of a DLC sale...
  • Posted on 19 July 19 at 20:22
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Table Tennis has been $2 at Gamestop for years and years.
  • Yummy BaklavaYummy Baklava1,015,428
    Posted on 20 July 19 at 01:47
    So many games to buy, but the majority of them are backward compatible and since they are no longer working on backward compatible games for the Xbox One, there's little to no chance the games that are not backward compatible will be available through Games With Gold.

Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record are a definite buy. Few other games there I will need to look into and consider my options.
  • EffordEfford902,475
    Posted on 20 July 19 at 14:46
    Here I am, complaining again that the Tomb Raider Legend DLC isn't on sale.
  • Posted on 20 July 19 at 19:30
    Doctor Flatline said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Table Tennis has been $2 at Gamestop for years and years.
    Thanks for heads up. I'll check my local stores before purchasing digital.

toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 July 19 at 05:36
    I'm definitely going to pick up Kingdoms of Amalur. Been waiting to play it for a while and with Spec Ops: The Line coming in the mail that's every 360 game I've ever wanted to play in my collection. Now to just play them...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads