The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Super Game Sale 2019

• ShinnizleShinnizle1,982,515
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 18:34
    Firewatch was amazing.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike211,008
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 19:25
    No Hoonigan pack for Forza Horizon 3, a shame but as expected.
    Anybody know when this is likely to be de-listed? Horizon 3 will probably be a Games with Gold title a month before that happens but would be nice to know how far away that might be as that's probably the only time the Hoonigan pack will go on sale.
    Less work, more play!
  • JullianGGJullianGG994,839
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 20:05
    Biggest Sales That Hurt me cause I bought them at full price are...

Naruto Storm Trilogy & Nier Automata

Both those are Worth it especially NOW dont miss it.
    JuIIIian
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv851,219
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 20:24
    ShokuPanMike said:
    No Hoonigan pack for Forza Horizon 3, a shame but as expected.
    Anybody know when this is likely to be de-listed? Horizon 3 will probably be a Games with Gold title a month before that happens but would be nice to know how far away that might be as that's probably the only time the Hoonigan pack will go on sale.
    They seem to be delisted around September/October every year, I believe. I'd expect FM6 this year and FH3 next year, so you have plenty of time.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • ukinsproukinspro1,439,457
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 20:36
    iMikeZero said:
    trustmeimasian said:
    I swear Microsoft could put a sale on everything in the store except for one game, and somewhere someone would find that one game just to complain that it's not on sale
    You speak the truth!
    Yet completely miss the point, it's not necessarily whether some prices are good or bad, it's more the fact that if most people aren't buying after the 10th time on sale, why list it for the 11th.

And as for the one game not on sale, if that's the one you wanted and it was the exception you'd feel pretty aggrieved. So yep pretty obvious to say someone would complain.
  • LoutishhLoutishh151,514
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 21:06
    So many good deals. Too bad the bills have to be paid:( I'm thinking I'll pick up AC: Ezio Collection just for AC2, and maybe Skyrim.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,058,470
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 21:20
    Any thoughts on American fugitive?
    Matthew
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 22:20, Edited on 16 July 19 at 22:25 by Vandel Buster
    Legohead 1977 said:
    It ought to be noted that Ryse has an issue where you can't earn gold from multiplayer that is allegedly being looked at by Microsoft. As it stands you have to pay money to get a couple of the achievements!
    Unless that issue is new, then you don't need to spend a dime in-game. I started the game at launch and finished the MP via co-op with a buddy who bought it when it went on sale November 2017.
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 22:40
    Subnautica
    How is that for 20 bucks? Game still laggy on Xbox one x?
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 23:26
    Newer digital games still way expensive in my region.
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • Posted on 16 July 19 at 23:37
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Any thoughts on American fugitive?
    I just got it last night when the sale posted because I regretted not grabbing it when it'd been on sale at launch. I like it. It's a solid game. Not perfect, but fun.

I might end up grabbing A Way Out, the FarCry collection thing, the Ezio Collection, and/or the Bioshock Collection. I'd like to grab LA Noire and Jump Force, but I'm not paying more than $15 for either.

Incidentally, any opinions on The Long Dark? I saw the AH Let's Watch awhile back and it seemed interesting.
    Jinrui ni eikou are!
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,668,253
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 00:18
    Highly recommend Firewatch, Get Even & SOMA. All are a complete steal at their sale prices.
  • I am MindslaveI am Mindslave1,152,945 1,152,945 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 00:37
    ukinspro said:
    iMikeZero said:
    trustmeimasian said:
    I swear Microsoft could put a sale on everything in the store except for one game, and somewhere someone would find that one game just to complain that it's not on sale
    You speak the truth!
    Yet completely miss the point, it's not necessarily whether some prices are good or bad, it's more the fact that if most people aren't buying after the 10th time on sale, why list it for the 11th.

And as for the one game not on sale, if that's the one you wanted and it was the exception you'd feel pretty aggrieved. So yep pretty obvious to say someone would complain.
    I'm not the complainer, but I am someone who may see a game go on sale 5 times and not buy. My mindset when I do that tends to be "It's on sale for 20, but they will drop it to 10 bucks eventually."
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 00:48
    I wonder why destiny one is never on sale, I just can’t justify $60 for that and the dlc/updates
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 01:40
    Damn I got screwed of 5$ with Borderlands GotY on the E3 sale at 33% and I wanted this game especially for my bean dive, now its 50% off and I haven't finished my dive yet!! at the same time I was hoping to get a better deal on The Evil Within 2 but nope, still at 50% However I got my hands on RFG re marstered
  • j hewsj hews513,078
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 01:54
    Seitzz said:
    Tempted to get ACIII, or see if it'll drop lower
    Pretty sure I saw that at GameStop for like 18.99 the other day. Thought about getting it but passed
    j hews
  • King TrakxKing Trakx418,011
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 02:42
    Lambent Lail said:
    Would it be possible to put another symbol beside all of the games in a sale that are part of Game Pass as well?
    That would be nice!
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 03:42
    PSA for anyone looking to get Resident Evil 7: the Xbox Play Anywhere version is on sale for $5/15 (for the gold edition with all DLC). You save money over buying the Xbox version outright.
    Jinrui ni eikou are!
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge3,361,913
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 05:45
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    PSA for anyone looking to get Resident Evil 7: the Xbox Play Anywhere version is on sale for $5/15 (for the gold edition with all DLC). You save money over buying the Xbox version outright.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna share this tip too
    Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
  • sanityendssanityends407,326
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 08:33
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    Awesome. I've been waiting forever for this price to drop. The fact it took so long has my hopes of it being a very good iteration of the series are high.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads