The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Super Game Sale 2019

  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 12:56Permalink
    BijEARyCHOx47 said:
    Life is Stranger 1 Complete Season is steal deal
    Careful, had one a achievement bug on me and have tried everything I can think to force it.
    youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
  • ViggenxpViggenxp20,751
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 13:27Permalink
    Some of these promotions aren't available on Europe, for instance Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition isn't on promotion
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz601,295
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 13:29Permalink
    I wish there would be an option to filter out all that indie crap on these sales...
  • TVippyTVippy28,864
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 15:32Permalink
    So what are the best of the best deals, you would say?
    I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 15:40Permalink
    Schinderdiv said:
    I'll probably bite on The Grand Tour game.
    Me too
    Happy Gaming
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 21:52Permalink
    I’ll pass. Most of these I’ve seen on game pass too lol
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82962,572
    Posted on 17 July 19 at 22:57, Edited on 17 July 19 at 22:58 by Solo Wing 82Permalink
    Hitman 1 and 2 are amazing. Just picked up Hitman 1 for 12 euro, after playing it for a bit I was like, omg this is amazing. save function, so many different ways to kill targets, I bought hitman 2 right after it for 28 euro. so that's 40 for 2 amazing games, but I get my giftcards cheap so that I only payed around 30 for them and I still get rewardspoints too
    lots of amazing games in this sale. got almost everything I need now. just waiting for a good sale on dead rising 3 and monsterboy
    human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown and reformation is inherently purging, it makes a man a king
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 23:19Permalink
    緑眼のイアン#9349 said:
    PSA for anyone looking to get Resident Evil 7: the Xbox Play Anywhere version is on sale for $5/15 (for the gold edition with all DLC). You save money over buying the Xbox version outright.
    Wow, thanks for this!! Now just to wait for a sale on FFXV Royal edition for the same price...
  • Posted on 17 July 19 at 23:27Permalink
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    Hitman 1 and 2 are amazing. Just picked up Hitman 1 for 12 euro, after playing it for a bit I was like, omg this is amazing. save function, so many different ways to kill targets, I bought hitman 2 right after it for 28 euro. so that's 40 for 2 amazing games, but I get my giftcards cheap so that I only payed around 30 for them and I still get rewardspoints too
    lots of amazing games in this sale. got almost everything I need now. just waiting for a good sale on dead rising 3 and monsterboy
    I keep waiting for Dead Rising 3 as well. I just check store parser and it's only been on sale a few times and not since Oct 2017. It's also only available as the Apocalypse edition which includes the Season Pass.
  • Posted on 18 July 19 at 00:07Permalink
    PsychicChicken said:
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    Hitman 1 and 2 are amazing. Just picked up Hitman 1 for 12 euro, after playing it for a bit I was like, omg this is amazing. save function, so many different ways to kill targets, I bought hitman 2 right after it for 28 euro. so that's 40 for 2 amazing games, but I get my giftcards cheap so that I only payed around 30 for them and I still get rewardspoints too
    lots of amazing games in this sale. got almost everything I need now. just waiting for a good sale on dead rising 3 and monsterboy
    I keep waiting for Dead Rising 3 as well. I just check store parser and it's only been on sale a few times and not since Oct 2017. It's also only available as the Apocalypse edition which includes the Season Pass.
    Its $9 at gamestop. I mean thats cheap right?
    Matthew
  • Posted on 18 July 19 at 02:27Permalink
    So there's actually some really good deals on this sale. There's also some overpriced crap too, but more good than bad. I own most of what I'd wanna play, but would like some input on some potential buys if anyone has any.
    1. Red Faction Remarstered - I own the 360 copy but haven't started it. 360 sucks butt anymore, so I'm thinking trash the 360 version and pick up the One version for $7.50. Anyone know the quality of the port? Any issues?
    2. Does anyone know the quality of the Call of Duty WW2 season pass? Not a big fan of zombies, but $20 ain't bad if I can get most of the achievements with my son. ANY info on this would be appreciated.
    3. I've been holding off on Ass Creed Rouge Remaster thinking it would go GWG. $15 is cheap though.
    Thanks ahead for anyone who has input toast
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82962,572
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 06:17Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    PsychicChicken said:
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    Hitman 1 and 2 are amazing. Just picked up Hitman 1 for 12 euro, after playing it for a bit I was like, omg this is amazing. save function, so many different ways to kill targets, I bought hitman 2 right after it for 28 euro. so that's 40 for 2 amazing games, but I get my giftcards cheap so that I only payed around 30 for them and I still get rewardspoints too
    lots of amazing games in this sale. got almost everything I need now. just waiting for a good sale on dead rising 3 and monsterboy
    I keep waiting for Dead Rising 3 as well. I just check store parser and it's only been on sale a few times and not since Oct 2017. It's also only available as the Apocalypse edition which includes the Season Pass.
    Its $9 at gamestop. I mean thats cheap right?
    I dont have any games on disc for xbox one. I only want digital games.
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82962,572
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 06:22Permalink
    Visions of Gore said:
    So there's actually some really good deals on this sale. There's also some overpriced crap too, but more good than bad. I own most of what I'd wanna play, but would like some input on some potential buys if anyone has any.
    1. Red Faction Remarstered - I own the 360 copy but haven't started it. 360 sucks butt anymore, so I'm thinking trash the 360 version and pick up the One version for $7.50. Anyone know the quality of the port? Any issues?
    2. Does anyone know the quality of the Call of Duty WW2 season pass? Not a big fan of zombies, but $20 ain't bad if I can get most of the achievements with my son. ANY info on this would be appreciated.
    3. I've been holding off on Ass Creed Rouge Remaster thinking it would go GWG. $15 is cheap though.
    Thanks ahead for anyone who has input toast
    I have red faction because i liked the 360 version. Bought it in a sale sometime, but may as well just stuck withthe 360 version cause this remasterd one really isnt much better then the 360 one. Id say you can live without it.
    I only have the cod ww2 standard edition, and im not planning to get the seasonpass as i only really bought it for the single player campaign. I just like ww2 shooters.
  • Posted on 18 July 19 at 08:00Permalink
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    PsychicChicken said:
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    Hitman 1 and 2 are amazing. Just picked up Hitman 1 for 12 euro, after playing it for a bit I was like, omg this is amazing. save function, so many different ways to kill targets, I bought hitman 2 right after it for 28 euro. so that's 40 for 2 amazing games, but I get my giftcards cheap so that I only payed around 30 for them and I still get rewardspoints too
    lots of amazing games in this sale. got almost everything I need now. just waiting for a good sale on dead rising 3 and monsterboy
    I keep waiting for Dead Rising 3 as well. I just check store parser and it's only been on sale a few times and not since Oct 2017. It's also only available as the Apocalypse edition which includes the Season Pass.
    Its $9 at gamestop. I mean thats cheap right?
    I dont have any games on disc for xbox one. I only want digital games.
    Ah ok, my apologies. toast
    Matthew
  • ViggenxpViggenxp20,751
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 09:20Permalink
    I own Bioshock trilogy on 360, is it worthwhile getting the remastered version on One?
  • Posted on 18 July 19 at 10:21Permalink
    Viggenxp said:
    I own Bioshock trilogy on 360, is it worthwhile getting the remastered version on One?
    Absolutely! These games look and run amazing on the One, with one exception. Infinite has a stutter that started halfway through the game. I only noticed it on my S. I upgraded to an X, and the game no longer did it.
  • Posted on 18 July 19 at 10:22Permalink
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    Visions of Gore said:
    So there's actually some really good deals on this sale. There's also some overpriced crap too, but more good than bad. I own most of what I'd wanna play, but would like some input on some potential buys if anyone has any.
    1. Red Faction Remarstered - I own the 360 copy but haven't started it. 360 sucks butt anymore, so I'm thinking trash the 360 version and pick up the One version for $7.50. Anyone know the quality of the port? Any issues?
    2. Does anyone know the quality of the Call of Duty WW2 season pass? Not a big fan of zombies, but $20 ain't bad if I can get most of the achievements with my son. ANY info on this would be appreciated.
    3. I've been holding off on Ass Creed Rouge Remaster thinking it would go GWG. $15 is cheap though.
    Thanks ahead for anyone who has input toast
    I have red faction because i liked the 360 version. Bought it in a sale sometime, but may as well just stuck withthe 360 version cause this remasterd one really isnt much better then the 360 one. Id say you can live without it.
    I only have the cod ww2 standard edition, and im not planning to get the seasonpass as i only really bought it for the single player campaign. I just like ww2 shooters.
    Thanks toast
  • jbOblivionjbOblivion497,594
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 10:33Permalink
    Vandel Buster said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    It ought to be noted that Ryse has an issue where you can't earn gold from multiplayer that is allegedly being looked at by Microsoft. As it stands you have to pay money to get a couple of the achievements!
    Unless that issue is new, then you don't need to spend a dime in-game. I started the game at launch and finished the MP via co-op with a buddy who bought it when it went on sale November 2017.
    This is a new issue (over the past few months) and it's currently not possible to complete all MP achievements without spending real money for acquiring booster packs for upgrading gear. This also makes it much more difficult to level up, since you effectively can't increase your health nor focus (slowing down time) slots.
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82962,572
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 15:07Permalink
    jbOblivion said:
    Vandel Buster said:
    Legohead 1977 said:
    It ought to be noted that Ryse has an issue where you can't earn gold from multiplayer that is allegedly being looked at by Microsoft. As it stands you have to pay money to get a couple of the achievements!
    Unless that issue is new, then you don't need to spend a dime in-game. I started the game at launch and finished the MP via co-op with a buddy who bought it when it went on sale November 2017.
    This is a new issue (over the past few months) and it's currently not possible to complete all MP achievements without spending real money for acquiring booster packs for upgrading gear. This also makes it much more difficult to level up, since you effectively can't increase your health nor focus (slowing down time) slots.
    well, even if you buy the game, no one will really care if you have all the achievements in it or not, only yourself. i never cared for anyones achievement points other then my own so i dont think its much different for other people. you would just miss out on a pretty good 3rd person action game, because your afraid your not gonna get all the achievements that nobody other than you cares about. nobody cares about my achievements other then myself.
    human teleportation, molecular decimation, breakdown and reformation is inherently purging, it makes a man a king
  • YODA12320YODA123201,346,300
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 15:46Permalink
    fyi there's an anime month sale that ends july 28th so ya you might want to change that to a seperate post lol.
    Regards;Yoda12320
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.