Game Discussion: Meet the Robinsons Forum

[Resolved] Achievements show in 360 menu, nowhere else

AuthorMessage
m6wg4bxw
m6wg4bxw
Posted on 17 July 19 at 08:00, Edited on 17 July 19 at 14:06 by m6wg4bxw
I started this game on the xb1 and have unlocked 17 achievements. I came to the site to compare my progress with the list sorted by ta ratio, but the page displays as though I haven't played the game. I used all of my update requests and never saw them.

Both the official club and the xbox app, which I assume pull data from the same place, show zero achievements won. But I can access the achievements list using the 360 menu while playing the game, and it accurately shows my progress.

Why the discrepancy? Is there a solution?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 17 July 19 at 10:28
Xbox.com shows you have 0 achievements in Meet the Robinsons. Until they see the data, there's nothing for TA to show.

The only thing I can think of to fix it is make sure the BC emulator is actually logging you into Xbox LIVE when you're playing the game. Start the game, hit both small buttons to go to the 360 guide and make sure you're connected. Because you can see the achievements on your console but they're not showing on Xbox.com, I'm pretty sure this is the problem.

The BC emulator is notorious for not connecting when you start a game. I have to do it manually every time I run a BC game. Then what you want to do is start a chat party with only you in it. That way if the emulator loses connection to LIVE for whatever reason, you'll get a popup telling you that you've been kicked out of the chat. Then you can reconnect to LIVE, restart the chat, and continue your game knowing that your achievements will show up and with the proper timestamps.

I hope this helps.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Semino1es
Semino1es
Posted on 17 July 19 at 12:34
Happened to me yesterday while playing Resident Evil 5. It showed my total gamer score at 0 and I wasn’t earning any achievements. I restarted my Xbox and logged in and out of my profile and it came back. Maybe it’s a xbl glitch
m6wg4bxw
m6wg4bxw
Posted on 17 July 19 at 14:05
Koding was correct. I wasn't being signed in. Then the security check was a pain because the password dialog won't accept spaces. WTF? Since my password included spaces, I literally couldn't enter it correctly. After changing my password to something without spaces, I was able to sign in.

Thanks
Koding
Koding
Posted on 17 July 19 at 14:12
I forced a scan on your account and the achievements are now showing.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.