Game Discussion: Burnout Paradise Forum

Has the DLC been delisted?

AuthorMessage
rapfaria
rapfaria
Posted on 22 July 19 at 11:48
Played it only on the xbox one before this week.

Bought the camera for nothing. Sheesh
FOKENWOLFEN
FOKENWOLFEN
Posted on 22 July 19 at 17:56
It is weird to delist selected content and not everything at once. I think it was for Army of two and I know there wa another delisted online content that was still available months after the game servers got shut down.
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 22 July 19 at 23:11
rapfaria said:
Played it only on the xbox one before this week.

Bought the camera for nothing. Sheesh
The Xbox Live Vision Camera will not work on Xbox One. It will only work on an Xbox 360 console.

However, you can sign-in to your Microsoft/Xbox account on a friend's Xbox 360 as long as they have the Burnout Paradise 1.9 update (delisted from the marketplace) and use your Xbox Live Vision Camera there to unlock Happy Snapper and Notorious achievements.
Legendgenesis
Legendgenesis
Posted on 23 July 19 at 07:35
I just notice something today when I logged into BP: I seem to have access to the Toy Cars, Legendary Cars, and... really all of the other DLC cars and the time saver pack. I did not purchase any of these packs. It would be a nice parting gift by EA to just give those away just before the servers go down... but I'm skeptical that this might just be a fluke.

Anyone else notice this?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 23 July 19 at 11:50
I just logged in and only have access to the DLC I previously purchased. The Party Pack and Time Saver both say 'Not Available'. It would be great if they gave all the DLC out as a parting gift but I don't see them doing that. Not sure why you're able to access the DLC if you didn't purchase it.
Legendgenesis
Legendgenesis
Posted on 23 July 19 at 14:52
Me neither. I still don't have the Party Pack, just all the cars. I'm going to test it out on my other consoles and see if it's just my X.
Legendgenesis
Legendgenesis
Posted on 23 July 19 at 16:00
Okay, I can confirm that this glitch... or whatever it is... doesn't seem to affect my 360. It's JUST on the Xbox One X at the moment. I'll test my OG One when I get back home tonight.
I Ebon Hawk I
I Ebon Hawk I
Posted on 24 July 19 at 01:36
Does the Ultimate box physical release not have all the dlc included?
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 24 July 19 at 02:06, Edited on 24 July 19 at 02:07 by Yummy Baklava
EbonHawk01 said:
Does the Ultimate box physical release not have all the dlc included?
Nah, it’s missing two of the add-ons with achievements.
Legendgenesis
Legendgenesis
Posted on 25 July 19 at 04:48
Update: so it seems that my rather positive glitch has given me access to all of the DLC cars and unlocked all of the normal cars... but ONLY on my Xbox One X. This glitch happened after the DLC had been delisted, and I do not have them in my purchase history.

Currently reaching out at EA and Xbox forums to see if anyone else has had this issue.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.