Game Discussion: Halo 5: Forge (Win 10) Forum

spent 150€ for the elite controller but it doesn't work without adapter on PC.

AuthorMessage
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 19 July 19 at 07:35, Edited on 19 July 19 at 07:50 by GYS GHOST
it s really sad, i m also in microsoft flight and i do not know how connect the controller, what do you use?
If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
Bastian Reader
Posted on 19 July 19 at 08:03
Use the cable that came with the Xbox one elite controller. Connect to your pc and everything will work.
GYS GHOST
GYS GHOST
Posted on 19 July 19 at 08:06, Edited on 19 July 19 at 08:09 by GYS GHOST
Bastian Reader said:
Use the cable that came with the Xbox one elite controller. Connect to your pc and everything will work.
nope the game do not read the elite controller with the cable also it s frustrating. I have a controller afterglow, it is not wireless and the game less this one.
If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
Bastian Reader
Posted on 19 July 19 at 16:15
GYS GHOST said:
Bastian Reader said:
nope the game do not read the elite controller with the cable also it s frustrating. I have a controller afterglow, it is not wireless and the game less this one.
You may have to update your USB drivers. I know that it worked for me when I used my elite controller for halo 5 forge.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.