Talk about TrueAchievements Forum

General chat about all things TA

Alphabet Challenge

AuthorMessage
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 20 July 19 at 11:35
Morning All,

Anyone know if there will be another alphabet challenge? I really enjoyed the last one but it seems like so long ago now.
Happy Gaming
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 20 July 19 at 13:22
I believe they said they won't do another full alphabet because people freaked out about Xs. I like them too and hope another spelling challenge comes up soon
Bastian Reader
Posted on 20 July 19 at 16:40
I certainly hope they do another too. It was very fun.
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 20 July 19 at 18:29
Alphabet challenge was fun, but I particularly enjoyed Hangman. Same principle of unlocking certain letters, but with an added element of strategy.
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 20 July 19 at 18:44
I liked the hangman one. Any letters one is good. X was a pain, I still have one saved just in case!
Happy Gaming
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 21 July 19 at 05:29
I liked the hangman one, but generally I hate spelling challenges laugh Only reason I don't have the full 7 community challenges is because I just couldn't find the enthusiasm to do two of the spelling ones over the years.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 21 July 19 at 11:10
I don't know why I get so enthusiastic about all these community challenges. I avoid doing Bean Dives because I don't want to hurt my stats, but I will totally wreck my ratio and completion percentage come the next challenge, lol.
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 21 July 19 at 15:40
I force a dive every year, nothing massive but gets me starting some new games, but Mr Sinister, I am with you, a challenge comes along and I will start any game I have just to finish it!
My main reason for starting the thread is because I have an X achievement prepped it was so hard to find one last time. I'm saving it for a rainy day.
Happy Gaming
planting42
planting42
Posted on 21 July 19 at 22:52
There's an alphabet bonus on each side of GTASC laugh We usually get at least one of them to pop up.

There are no plans to bring back the entire alphabet to the greater TA at this time.
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 22 July 19 at 06:48
Thanks Planting appreciate you answering my question, I shall finish Defence Grid 2 now and not worry about my achievement beginning with X!
Happy Gaming
StK I
StK I
Posted on 22 July 19 at 14:43
Dunno how many more of these I can do without major effort
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 22 July 19 at 15:34
I have a fairly low completion % and a big backlog so it's not so bad. I know for some folk it is hard. I really enjoy all the challenges though. Gets me playing new things.
Happy Gaming
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.