Site Wishlist Forum

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Suggsted Games List

AuthorMessage
Charlong 666
Charlong 666
Posted on 21 July 19 at 04:30
This may be a bit of a stretch and actually impossible, but I'd love a suggested games list based on games we've already played. There are times I'm not sure what I should play, or what games I'd like, and during some of the larger sales it's near impossible to really figure it out. This would likely take a ton of work, so I understand if it's not possible. Nonetheless, I would love this feature.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 21 July 19 at 04:51
I Play so much random crap that a list like that would be useless for me. I believe it would be the same for a LOT of fellow achievementhunters in here.

If you want good recommendations, I suggest that you instead make a post in the gameforum for a game you like, and ask people for recommendations.
People in here are usualy quite helpful with things like that. And the bonus is that you will get actual recommendations from people who played the game, instead of a bot who just compare genretags
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 21 July 19 at 05:39
TheMaize said:
I Play so much random crap that a list like that would be useless for me. I believe it would be the same for a LOT of fellow achievementhunters in here.

If you want good recommendations, I suggest that you instead make a post in the gameforum for a game you like, and ask people for recommendations.
People in here are usualy quite helpful with things like that. And the bonus is that you will get actual recommendations from people who played the game, instead of a bot who just compare genretags
Sadly I have to agree. My suggestions don't even make sense on Xbox.... Hell sometimes it keeps trying to get me to buy Mortal Kombat X.... I already own it
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 21 July 19 at 05:44
New Paralyzer said:
TheMaize said:

Sadly I have to agree. My suggestions don't even make sense on Xbox.... Hell sometimes it keeps trying to get me to buy Mortal Kombat X.... I already own it
"Because you played Forza horizon 4, we suggest you try race the sun, speedrunners and Lego undercover
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 21 July 19 at 11:15, Edited on 21 July 19 at 11:18 by Johnny Sinister
I don't think it is a terrible idea, but I agree that it may not help out too much due to the variety of games I play.

If I am in the mood for something similar to what I just played, I usually just go to the leaderboards, sort by genre, view the games and then just pick a game from there based on that genre.
AlbinoKidELITE
Posted on 21 July 19 at 17:11
Maybe if it only factored in games we had rated at 4 stars or above then that might make the suggestions more meaningful?
"I'm sorry AlbinoKidElite but you are very stupid!" #215Club
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.