Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games with Gold filter in game collection

AuthorMessage
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 21 July 19 at 10:31
This filter currently brings up no results for me. I have plenty of GWG titles in my collection. What gives?
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 21 July 19 at 10:35
Works in my collection, dont see any in yours though. Got any set to GwG ownership?
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 21 July 19 at 15:07
Works in my collection also.

Also, instead of 'My game Collection', try 'My Games' -> 'More Filter Options' -> Other Filter -> Games with Gold. This is just an alternate method to see the same info.

If this works and your 'My Game Collection' method doesn't work, be sure to check your filters on 'My Game Collection' (such as 'Media' -> 'Disc').
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 22 July 19 at 13:38
Okay, so I have to add that attribute in game collection. It would be nice if I could have those automatically added - maybe I need to create a post in site wishlist?

Johnny, your suggestion would be helpful if it showed unstarted games, but unfortunately it doesn't, so I think the filter would need to be in game collection for what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 22 July 19 at 14:32
I think I might have made one years ago for it like the game pass stuff or something similar at least
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 22 July 19 at 14:44
I went through this list and flagged any X1 games in my game collection as GWG: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

Thanks for the help - it would still likely be helpful in the future for an option to automatically add X1 titles as GWG ownership. I'm good now, though.
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 28 July 19 at 20:15
A bit of info about the GWG filters:
'Ownership' is what you have personally set on the game in your collection as.
The one in 'Categories'/'Other filter' will show you all games in your collection that have been offered as GWG - even if you didn't claim it as gold.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.